cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 off for 6 months offer

mpjassal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I'm signed up on NOV 15 when PM has promtontion of $10 off for 6 months on any $35+ plan.

I signed up for the $50 plan so assuming I will be paying $40 for the months from 2 - 7.

But not I payed 2 full months with $50 each and still seeing the payment for next cycle will be $50.

Does anyone know why the discount on my line isn't being applied ?

Or do I need to do anything online to get this discount on to my line ?

9 REPLIES 9

@geopublic wrote:

@mpjassal  Did you use a referral code when signing up?

@geopublic  The referral code credit is showing in the screenshot that @mpjassal has displayed for us.

@mpjassal  Did you use a referral code when signing up?

@mpjassal  PM has not applied your credit. Message the moderators by clicking on the (?) At the bottom right of your screen and submit a ticket via Simon explaining your issue by typing in human or rep then follow the prompts to submit a service ticket. They will apply the $20 owed to you and the next $10 will be applied at renewal so you will owe $20.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mpjassal  if you met all the requirements of the promo then there should have been a line item similar to the referral credit. But I don't see it.

It is probably worth contacting mods and asking them to investigate.  Use the green question mark on bottom of screen.

Edit here is a link to the promo:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Until-November-21-get-10-off-for-the-fi...

mpjassal

@mimmo wrote:

Can you show a screenshot of your payment history?

PM.PNGPM1.PNG

mimmo

@mpjassal it's normal to show the amount owing as full price.  You will get a $10 account credit as available funds  6 times which goes towards the 50$ plan total.  This is why I asked for a screenshot of payment history page, it will show amount pretax charged on one line item to your cc, and any credits received.

mpjassal

@Triguy wrote:

Did you switch/suspend or inactive your account ?

• The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.

Did you switch/suspend or inactive your account ?... NO

My plan still the same as it was actiaved, no changes with add/remove add-ons etc.

And my self-service shows next billing will of on JAN 15 for $50.

mimmo

Can you show a screenshot of your payment history?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you switch/suspend or inactive your account ?

• The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.
Need Help? Let's chat.