cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrating Activation issues

Flo-Al
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all,

For the second time in 6 months, I said to myself let's give it a try with PM, their 15$ unlimited plan is too good to be true.

For the second time in 6 months, I get stuck with an activation error obviously AFTER my CC got charged. What is wrong with you guys? Any other activation I went through all my life went smoothly no issues and twice stuck with PM.

What can I do? I already sent a message to CS_Agent to cancel immediately my account I was so frustrated.

Any way I can make this thing WORK??

11 REPLIES 11

@Dannicha  They are usually fairly quick but sometimes when there is a lot they have to deal with it can take much longer, but don't expect a response overnight, their hours are 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. eastern time.

Dannicha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have done so...what is typical response time?

Dannicha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having exactly the same issue...multiple times.  Stuck at Step 6, Subscription not Activated

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Flo-Al 

Are both your registered postal code on your account match the registered CC postal code?

@Flo-Al 

what make/model cellphone ?

Use this link to message Customer Support...request your concern be escalated as you've been trying for several months to activate.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Flo-Al

Thanks for the heads up, I actually don't need data since I use my workplace data plan. I only need to keep my personal number and be reachable.

Flo-Al

I downloaded the app and the last message I get is Step 6 of 6, Activate - Subscription not activated, something didn't go right while activating your subscription. Click below to contact a CS agent.

Flo-Al

Yes, I downloaded the app and the last message I get is Step 6 of 6, Activate - Subscription not activated, something didn't go right while activating your subscription. Click below to contact a CS agent.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Flo-Al 

did you download the free PM app to activate the new acct ? Be aware the current $15 plan doesn't include and data...best option is the $19 plan with talk/text and some data.

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Flo-Al how far in the process are you getting? What is the actual message you are receiving?

Need Help? Let's chat.