cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account activation issues

mukhil
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Paid for a plan recieved my invoice, downloaded the app went through the process for esim, then error occured when trying to port my number from freedom. Now I cant login to my account and the app just refreshes everytime I log in. terrible KEEP getting a forbidden A1 message when trying to access my account... Yet when I go to login to it registered me no problem to voice my issue in the community. 

10 REPLIES 10

mukhil

It was dumb because I never had access to the eSIM setup and got locked out of my account, my freedom account is cancelled after porting it was a weird 2 phone line process that I had going 

mukhil

This is my take after a long process I finally have everything ported over, I spammed agents with messages do to urgency, got everything working had a 20 minute call everything is working beautifully so far. 

Take the temporary number assigned and port over after you get setup 

also go physical sim to save your self from problems, I’m somewhat tech savvy but this was a hard process and i hope they streamline better in the future. 

Despite my frustration the agent was kind and helpful but for the love of god give use a customer service phone line to call or something 

Nokomis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This just happened to me today! I hope to get an answer. I sent a private message to Support. No service yet. 

@mukhil 

Hopefully CSA will respond sometime this morning.  

As you wait, do you see PM eSIM in your phone settings?  If you see the eSIM, try to click to select eSIM. Any Service?

What about your freedom mobile service?  Still working?

mukhil

Checked my bank statement, the charge came off my account 

@mukhil 

You will only paid for service when you completed steps 6 in the activation process so you were not charge in your bullet 1.

CS_Agent's hours are 9:00am to 10:00pm so wait for a reply from an agent in the morning to help you complete the porting from Freedom.

mukhil

Ive sent 2 private messages to agent, the chatbot did nothing for me, couldnt submit a ticket because I doesnt allow me to access my account 

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Sometimes Forbidden A1 is caused by maintenance but I don't think there is any at the current moment. I would try contacting support to find out what's going on. I have edited my other post and added the steps to do so.

mukhil

1. I paid for the subscription the $34/ 50Gb Canada not US.

2 . Downloaded app logged in.

3 Went through the porting process, provided my number and account number for my freedom account.

4. It was activation then stopped, got an error code.

5. It logged me out, then when I checked on my laptop tried to login recieved a "Forbidden a1" 

6. Tried my phone to login, all it does it refreshes then have to go through the process all over again 

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Did you respond to the port authorization text on your Freedom line? Is your Freedom line still working? If you responded to the authorization text and something has gone wrong you may need to give the porting team a call.

Regarding accessing your account itself you may want to contact customer support. 

To contact support you can submit a ticket through the chatbot by pressing the chat bubble in the bottom corner and typing in "submit a ticket" and selecting "Contact Us". 

If that doesn't work you can message support directly from here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.