cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new $34 plans. any good?

julesemarkham
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

my partner and I have been on what we thought was a pretty advantageous grandfathered 3-month plan. $150 for 3 months, total 24GB data. Canada and US Calling (but no US Roaming)
I was stunned to see a new plan offering : $34 per month for 50GB data, Canada - US calling AND US Roaming.
it seems incredible.
is it?
or will it be discontinued after a few months

why would any phone company in Canada (which we all know has the worse plans in the world) offer a LESS expensive and far BETTER featured plan?

3 REPLIES 3

Neil11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The Can-US for $34 is great. Had it for 6 months with multiple trips to the USA, which any issues. Sometimes connecting to a US network can be finicky but easily resolved. No more $12-15/day roaming charges from rogers!

EB0

The $34 plan is available for a fee months now, other providers, not the big 3 companies have similar plans.

if you interested in it, which I recommend to do it, you should change to it on renewal, hi will save $16 monthly.

slusagm

@julesemarkham 

offer less $$ but better feature.. because phone price down everywhere now.  So, get it.

The plan might not be here long, but as long as you joined, you are locked in.     Remember to make a change using Change on Renewal 

Need Help? Let's chat.