cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my phone cut off early

1happysunny
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I make payments on the 25 every month for last 4 months I’m cut off a day early on the 23 I wake up on 24 to no phone.  I prepay for a month disconnected before a full month. 

6 REPLIES 6

michelle1986
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The Public Mobile plans are 30 days, so depending on the amount of days in the month and what day you were originally signed up for determines when your bill will reset. If you log in online do your public mobile account it will show you what day you need to have your account topped up by in order to have your service uninterrupted I hope that helps

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@1happysunny wrote:

I make payments on the 25 every month for last 4 months I’m cut off a day early on the 23 I wake up on 24 to no phone.  I prepay for a month disconnected before a full month. 

This can't be True at all. In the last 4 months there were 2 months with 31 days and now August also has 31 days. Public Mobile plans are 30 days so its impossible for you to have active service each day if you were making a payment on the 25th of every month.  

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Well before the due day you should get an sms saying that your plan will renew soon and to ignore message if you are on autopay or already made payment. This is a good time to top up your account.

Another thing is if you have a credit card i highly suggest you subscribe to autopay you get extra 500 megs of data on many plans, you get $2off your bill and in a case you don't make it on time it may pay the bill.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@1happysunny hi all plans are 30 or 90 days not one month  so is it possible you didn't make your payment on time?

@1happysunny wrote:

Plan payments are not due on the same day of each month.  Plans at Public Mobile are on either 10, 30, or 90 day billng cycles.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

PM is not by the month. It's a 30 day cycle. Your self serve account shows your expiry date each month.

Need Help? Let's chat.