erikapcroft
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

Does anyone have a promo code that I can use? Thank you and happy holidays 🙂 

Tags (2)

@erikapcroft wrote:

Most of the time, promo codes are only for new customers. I see that you've already activiated, and I know of no current codes that are valid to existing customers.

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

happy hollidays to everone its 10 years i am a member and come by community from time to time but always enjoy the gifts and contest below.

How to enter for a chance to win an Amazon gift card: (Spoiler alert - it only takes 30 seconds!)

1. Enter your details: Head over to publicmobile.ca/holiday and enter: 1) Your name, 2)Your Public Mobile phone number, and 3) Your email
  2. Wait for the draw: Winning customers will be contacted early January via SMS to their Public Mobile phone number.
  3. Cross your fingers: We’ve got 131 draws of $60 (that’s $30 for you and $30 for your friend). 10 draws of $200, $100 each and 1 draw of $1000 to split! 
rov
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I post?

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@rov wrote:

How do I post?

@rov 

You just did. Welcome to Public Mobile.

Select any one of the categories and see the Ask a question button near the top of the list. Fill in a subject and then type in your text in the bigger text box. Click Post.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@erikapcroft wrote:

@erikapcroft   You may not be able to use any promo codes if you've already activated but you can redeem the free holiday gifts (if not already done?) from PM by logging into your account and selecting purchase add-ons, then purchase the $0 2GB data and 500 international mins available until the end of this month to all customers.  Also add-ons don't expire until used up completely.

Need Help? Let's chat.