cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My cell phone is unable to call now?

wendy7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My old Visa card was expired, I already provided a new visa card #, but my phone xxx-xxx-xxxx still unable to call and receive message,  but my other 3 family members can use except me?, we share the same visa card. I forgot my pin # now, how to solve this problem? thank you!

Edit by SD08:  Phone number removed.  Please do not post personal info here on the public forum.

1 REPLY 1

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you've forgotten your PIN for *611 account access and also can't access your account through selfserve.publicmobile.ca, then you'll need to contact the moderators for assistance to regain access and reactivate your plan by making a payment. Click the chat bubble in the lower-right corner of the community page to open a dialog with the Simon Bot until you reach a link that says "click here to submit a ticket", then fill out the form within. Alternatively, you may contact the moderators by private message using this link, though the response may take longer as it has lower priority:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.