cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Issue

john_smith1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Every time I try to log in, it brings me to a "Let's complete your activation" page but I already have a SIM card with a public mobile plan. It does not let me continue to my account in any way. The two buttons provided on this page are "resume activation" which makes me select and purchase a new subscription plan (which I already have), and a "go to login page" button, which brings to me a page where I input my email and password, then it brings me back to this "let's complete your activation" page again. Please help!

4 REPLIES 4

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I do this a dozen times a day, clearing the data and cache of both my browser and Public Mobile app has made things work alot better. 

Screenshot_20230807_024706_Settings.jpg

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@john_smith1 

Are the email address the same on your account and this Community forum?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@john_smith1 

such error means the system was unable to link your email address with the proper My Account

No worry, it is an easy fix for support, just need to engage them via message.  Please direct message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Best advice, go into settings, clear your history cache and cookies and then try again. This should fix it.

Need Help? Let's chat.