Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

In response to your removed post, PM actually offered gifts for several years LONG AFTER Telus took over. So that has nothing to do with it.

@cprnicus This is an old thread. There was no bonus for 2023. And even if there was, if you miss the expiry date there's no way to get it anyway.

cprnicus
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I did NOT receive a SMS about any of this. Why? How do I get my free bonus now that the allotted time has passed?

dkunimot
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn't get my more is merrier text

Just another person that does not bother to read!

@dixonkenny- Nor have a lot of people. Wait for it until after the 15th. Then worry about it and ask about getting it at that time.

dixonkenny

Did not receive the 2022 "More the Merrier" Bonus offer

Kishanan_13

Yes. Thank you 

@ajai_shiv  - Please remove your phone number...this is a public forum where we are all customers like you.

For your issue - contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

ajai_shiv

Hi,

I had a message regarding the holiday giveaway to which I replied "YES" during December itself. But I did not get any response to it. I waited few days for the add-ons to appear on my account online, but I still dont have them.

Please help

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@maggieTO If you have received the first text for the bonus and you replied with YES already. There would be another text confirming the bonus has been applied to your account. If you have not received that text and the bonus itself then send a direct msg to CS_Agent is the way to get it applied to your account manually.

Just to add, when you contact CSA you could provide screenshot of PM's SMS, your reply and any reply from PM. It might speed up process of manual add of your bonuses if they do not have you on a record.

@Anonymous we both beat the master!!!

I think both our replies are short and sweet..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@msaali18 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.

@msaali18 if you have replied, you should be good and PM will add it back,

just open a ticket with PM support:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Anonymous
Not applicable

(Edit: wha'd'ya know)...you'll need to contact the CSA's. Click on the little envelope icon up top, then click on the little pencil icon, then type CS_Agent in the To box and then tell your story. They'll come back with a bunch of questions to verify.

msaali18
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, I hope everybody has a good holiday break. In my family all have public mobile. I've recieved my holiday data and free minutes but my other family members didn't. They did respond to public mobile text as yes but accounts are not updated with free data and minutes. Any advice?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@the_flame : Yes you would now need to contact the CSA's. Click on the envelope icon up top and (Edit: click on the pencil icon on the left side) and type in CS_Agent in the To field. Then explain that you have not yet received the gifts on your two accounts. They will reply back asking all kinds of verification questions. Have that for both accounts. Keep watch on the bell icon for their reply.

the_flame

More is Merrier still not showing up in our 2 PM accounts that were new in mid Dec. 2022- are things still running behind or do we now need a service ticket?

yullub

Yes, still have the text to proof. 
i submit PM and one of the staff is helping me, thanks! 

HI @yullub  , it should be fine .  Make sure you still have the reply as the proof

Just open ticket with PM Support , I am pretty sure they can apply it back

click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. type: Contact CS Agent
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Other"
  4. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

yullub

yes, my own number was fine, I replied when I get the message.   I got the free data in my account.
The one I have issue is another number which is using by a teenager…….but we did reply Yes before due date, right on 31st .
I also activate another new number before the promotion and that account got the free 2GB too! 

yullub

Yes, for sure it is before the due date and time.
because it is a teenager who is using the number, they need to be “remind”

and they wont  “read” all the messages 😒

@Jkwan11 wrote:

I tried to create a ticket but it ask to verify my account with login and password.  I keep getting am error message when I login. Would know why? Thanks!

@Jkwan11  

Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Jkwan11

I tried to create a ticket but it ask to verify my account with login and password.  I keep getting am error message when I login. Would know why? Thanks!

Need Help? Let's chat.