cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Until September 13 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

thanks and we will file a complaint to CCTS against PM if the issue is not fixed quickly.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Until September 13 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@meilanz wrote:

thanks and we will file a complaint to CCTS against PM if the issue is not fixed quickly.

What you going to file ? Is user errors 😋 ,PM is a self serve Provider's but you can get lots of help from the community,feel free to post your problems,be patient and you will be taken care, trust me, you will ❤️ PM the savings you coins 😁😃 and rewards from PM

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I dont know who to message to help with my account. this public mobile is so frustrating to get any help with it.  I didnt receive the money from this or from my referral. 

Mayor / Maire

@Samanthaccc, as this is only a day or 2 old, your funds are still being processed, as the rewards will be seen within 72 hours.  Please understand that they are most likely very busy processing many of these promos.

If Public Mobile is so busy and can’t handle the jobs they don’t have to sell the service to people and waste people time to stay for 10 days for a moderator to give an answer for every minutes and day we are paying for the service so if you answer late you have to credit the clients for the time they spent without having a technical support, it is more than 48 hours my phone is not working because you want to charge more or your system has problem and no psy cares about the messages send to the moderators, we have to ask Telus the owner of this company to see how they only charge people without rendering the services! 

When London Drugs activate the sim there is still a place to enter the name and phone number of the person who referred you so you should still get the 25$ credit as I was told I would so it’s all good you just have to have the phone number of the person who refers you when you go in to activate😀

La2

Hi I am having the connection but I am trying to cancel my account plz..help me to resolve the problem..

Are you signed up for auto pay?

Looking for a referral... PM me please

Mayor / Maire

@AnujisBerg wrote:

Looking for a referral... PM me please

@AnujisBerg

I've sent you a private message.