cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Until September 13 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

PM acknowledged I refered a friend through text this morning (referral activated last night), however, my account only got credited $1. "Refer-a-Friend Reward ($1)"

When will I see a total of $25?

Mayor / Maire

Re: Until September 13 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@forgetfulsim If your friend activated online, you and your friend will see the $25 within 72 hours as stated in the announcement.

If the friend activated in store, you will only see the $1 each month they remain active, they will get whatever else the store activation gets.

To clarify, my friend activated outside the store - online on our personal computer. The sim was purchased from London Drugs without activation.

PM acknowledged I refered a friend through text this morning (referral activated last night), however, my account only got credited $1. "Refer-a-Friend Reward ($1)"

When will I see a total of $25?

Hello!

I just made the switch to Public, and was wondering how to get the $25 credit for myself and my referral friend. I was assuming that it would automatically be added, but i guess not.

Is there a step i need to take?

Thanks

Mayor / Maire

@forgetfulsim, so my response above tells you what will happen.  I answered for both an in store, and online activation, as you didn’t specify originally how the activation was done.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You will get the $25 account credit within 48 hours.  I also just activated and received my  credit within 24 hours.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

it has been One week that PM cant even fix the porting issue for us....what a terrible.and redicuous service!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

what a **bleep** service provider!^??

I sighed up a few days ago and all went very smooth for me / perhaps I was just lucky?

It will automatically happen— don’t worry.