cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Until September 13 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

I referred my frnd and I got the monthly $1 credit, but i didn't receive the $25 credit Smiley Sad

Re: Until September 13 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

Yes my service still not working after 4 days! And it is not still works.

Mayor / Maire

@onewaylove wrote:

I referred my frnd and I got the monthly $1 credit, but i didn't receive the $25 credit Smiley Sad

@onewaylove

How long has it been since your friend activated?  As per the terms of the promo, the $25 credit can take up to 72 hours after activation to appear in your account.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@onewaylove wrote:

Unfortunately, if your friend did instore activation, you only get $1 credit.  It has to be online activation for $25 for both parties.  However, for your friend, it was a better deal for them to do instore activation.  

@manouch wrote:

Yes my service still not working after 4 days! And it is not still works.

You are posting at the wrong section, try to post starting, I am sure the community will try to help you out

Are you a moderator?

is it playing the game or what?

the community can’t help at all, you have to correct your system!

let me know if you don’t want to help?

@Dz11 wrote:

When London Drugs activate the sim there is still a place to enter the name and phone number of the person who referred you so you should still get the 25$ credit as I was told I would so it’s all good you just have to have the phone number of the person who refers you when you go in to activate😀

@Dz11

Hopefully, you will get the $25 credit.  But, if you activated instore, you will likely get the regular $10 friend referral credit and the LD promo $25.  This promo is for online activation only.  Your friend will likely only get the ongoing $1 credit, not $25.  

I’m told London Drugs has a back to school 25$ activation credit until sept 1 that is separate from the referral one don’t know if they are stackable

@Dz11 wrote:

I’m told London Drugs has a back to school 25$ activation credit until sept 1 that is separate from the referral one don’t know if they are stackable

No.  They are not stackable.

LD rep login to their portal to activate a plan for you which is different from the online activation form.  PM knows where is the activation coming from.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@manouch wrote:

Are you a moderator?

is it playing the game or what?

the community can’t help at all, you have to correct your system!

let me know if you don’t want to help?

You will see mod written in a blue box beside the posters username if they are a moderator. Everyone else is just another customer of Public Mobile.