cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors - June 2021

Hmmm another  4 or 5 posts and should be good for another $2 off  ...  even if no one bravos  a post . 

softech
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor wrote:

So y'all are jumping up and down and you don't even know for sure how much bravos even factor in ?? 

Come on ... bravos are no indication  of participation  ... only how popular or agreeable  your post was . 

@barndoor wrote:

Hmmm another  4 or 5 posts and should be good for another $2 off  ...  even if no one bravos  a post . 

@barndoor   we don't have an official formula about how much Bravos and posts and solutions weight, but we have some idea from experience

Also, if someone has only around 300 posts, 4 solutions and  200 bravos, and extra 700 bravos out of nowhere will certainly give the person not just $2 off but $5 at least, possibly $10 if lucky

barndoor

@softech wrote:

Also, if someone has only around 300 posts, 4 solutions and  200 bravos, and extra 700 bravos out of nowhere will certainly give the person not just $2 off but $5 at least, possibly $10 if lucky

Umm ...Why  ?  They have still only participated to the effort of 300 posts . 

And  if there are 700 bravos on old posts  they have obviously not been participating .

barndoor

@softech wrote:

Aw come on  ...if I can get $2 off with  20 or so posts  I would think 300 should get you $10 regardless of anything else . 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor 

Myself and @softech  are the two. He had one more post than I.  With 101 more posts it would be equal to a millemia. My solutions were a decade short of a half century and @softech 's were a decade and half short of century. One of us was a half century beyond a millenia in bravos the other a century behind . Which one of us wound up on top?

barndoor

Whacha been smokin ?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor 

Only BC's finest....Bud.😃

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor 

Here I'll get you started......

1. x+y=z
  5.  ?

BTW the bar was set pretty low this month for participation so 28/17/0=top 50%

barndoor

According to your  message I would guess you were both in the top 1% so both got $15 off  your bill according to the chart  that  was pointed out earlier . 

As far as which one of you should be on top  ....   edited to say  ... it's a phone bill  .....

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

For the June Community Reward.

When should the funds be posted in your My Account?

Need Help? Let's chat.