cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Top Contributors - June 2021

Thank you to all who contributed! You are wonderful!

BKNS27
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations to all PM Community members contribute to helping all new PM members with their issues.

Thanks to all the Mayors & Oracles in teaching us and learn all the different solutions to all issues!

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations everybody for your help on the community.

og2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Cheater!!!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@og2 

To be clear there has been no proof presented at this time that the member affected is responsible for the suspicious accounts and targetted bravos.  The member has declared their innocence. As soon as this issue was raised or the secret formula applied to community members' stats pm should have removed the contested bravos from the calculation.

I am surprised the member didn't insist on pm doing so just to ensure the reward calculation wasn't tainted by this controversy as it was last month. In doing so it would insure all top contributors recieve their just rewards. Unfortunately it has....probably.....if not permanently changed the community rewards and the spirit of the community itself.

Either way.....if the member is the victim or the perpetrator nobody wins in this situation and is a disservice to the community.

Nor is pm helping the situation by dragging its feet in hopes it will go away.....but I can already tell you what the result of their investigation will be.....but that's not up to me. That's all pm.

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Ooooohh  the drama !!

edited to ad  ...what effect do  bravos have on rewards  anyway  ..?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor They determine how much of a community award, you will receive.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

barndoor

@Triguy wrote:

@barndoor They determine how much of a community you will receive.

Ok ?   Perhaps you could  point out the part that applies because I see how number of posts would apply but not seeing anything about bravos .

I can see rewarding solutions  even though I think it is inappropriate to have oracles going through and picking them  but i don't see why bravos should be of any merit anyway other than to put the original poster in a euphoric state . 

Dunkman
Oracle

@barndoor wrote:

@Triguy wrote:

@barndoor They determine how much of a community you will receive.

Ok ?   Perhaps you could  point out the part that applies because I see how number of posts would apply but not seeing anything about bravos .

I can see rewarding solutions  even though I think it is inappropriate to have oracles going through and picking them  but i don't see why bravos should be of any merit anyway other than to put the original poster in a euphoric state . 

@barndoor 

The exact formula for awarding community rewards is not known to us.  Usually a combination of solutions, bravoes and number of posts.  In general, bravoes is a good indicator on the level of participation.  More bravoes, more likely higher community rewards.  

barndoor

So y'all are jumping up and down and you don't even know for sure how much bravos even factor in ?? 

Come on ... bravos are no indication  of participation  ... only how popular or agreeable  your post was . 

Need Help? Let's chat.