cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - June 2021

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 2 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 7 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 8 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 332 accepted solutions in June. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Andu_S_0-1626083903220.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Andu_S_1-1626083903226.png

• The Public Mobile Community Team

175 REPLIES 175

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Whacha been smokin ?

@barndoor 

Myself and @softech  are the two. He had one more post than I.  With 101 more posts it would be equal to a millemia. My solutions were a decade short of a half century and @softech 's were a decade and half short of century. One of us was a half century beyond a millenia in bravos the other a century behind . Which one of us wound up on top?

barndoor

@softech wrote:

Also, if someone has only around 300 posts, 4 solutions and  200 bravos, and extra 700 bravos out of nowhere will certainly give the person not just $2 off but $5 at least, possibly $10 if lucky

Aw come on  ...if I can get $2 off with  20 or so posts  I would think 300 should get you $10 regardless of anything else . 

barndoor

@softech wrote:

Also, if someone has only around 300 posts, 4 solutions and  200 bravos, and extra 700 bravos out of nowhere will certainly give the person not just $2 off but $5 at least, possibly $10 if lucky

Umm ...Why  ?  They have still only participated to the effort of 300 posts . 

And  if there are 700 bravos on old posts  they have obviously not been participating .

@barndoor wrote:

So y'all are jumping up and down and you don't even know for sure how much bravos even factor in ?? 

Come on ... bravos are no indication  of participation  ... only how popular or agreeable  your post was . 

@barndoor wrote:

Hmmm another  4 or 5 posts and should be good for another $2 off  ...  even if no one bravos  a post . 

@barndoor   we don't have an official formula about how much Bravos and posts and solutions weight, but we have some idea from experience

barndoor

Hmmm another  4 or 5 posts and should be good for another $2 off  ...  even if no one bravos  a post . 

barndoor

So y'all are jumping up and down and you don't even know for sure how much bravos even factor in ?? 

Come on ... bravos are no indication  of participation  ... only how popular or agreeable  your post was . 

@barndoor wrote:

@Triguy wrote:

@barndoor They determine how much of a community you will receive.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

Ok ?   Perhaps you could  point out the part that applies because I see how number of posts would apply but not seeing anything about bravos .

I can see rewarding solutions  even though I think it is inappropriate to have oracles going through and picking them  but i don't see why bravos should be of any merit anyway other than to put the original poster in a euphoric state . 

@barndoor 

The exact formula for awarding community rewards is not known to us.  Usually a combination of solutions, bravoes and number of posts.  In general, bravoes is a good indicator on the level of participation.  More bravoes, more likely higher community rewards.  

barndoor

@Triguy wrote:

@barndoor They determine how much of a community you will receive.

Ok ?   Perhaps you could  point out the part that applies because I see how number of posts would apply but not seeing anything about bravos .

I can see rewarding solutions  even though I think it is inappropriate to have oracles going through and picking them  but i don't see why bravos should be of any merit anyway other than to put the original poster in a euphoric state . 

@barndoor They determine how much of a community award, you will receive.

barndoor

Ooooohh  the drama !!

edited to ad  ...what effect do  bravos have on rewards  anyway  ..?

@og2 

To be clear there has been no proof presented at this time that the member affected is responsible for the suspicious accounts and targetted bravos.  The member has declared their innocence. As soon as this issue was raised or the secret formula applied to community members' stats pm should have removed the contested bravos from the calculation.

I am surprised the member didn't insist on pm doing so just to ensure the reward calculation wasn't tainted by this controversy as it was last month. In doing so it would insure all top contributors recieve their just rewards. Unfortunately it has....probably.....if not permanently changed the community rewards and the spirit of the community itself.

Either way.....if the member is the victim or the perpetrator nobody wins in this situation and is a disservice to the community.

Nor is pm helping the situation by dragging its feet in hopes it will go away.....but I can already tell you what the result of their investigation will be.....but that's not up to me. That's all pm.

og2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Cheater!!!

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations everybody for your help on the community.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to all PM Community members contribute to helping all new PM members with their issues.

Thanks to all the Mayors & Oracles in teaching us and learn all the different solutions to all issues!

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you to all who contributed! You are wonderful!

@Luddite  Sad--Sad   😞 -- 😞

@softech  I can confirm no action was taken. Not yet, perhaps never?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

Great job everyone! Thank you for your contribution and help to our Community. Keep it up😊

LEGO

Congratulations everyone and thanks for your help!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations everybody

thank you so much public mobile for a Beautiful Service
with amazing customer service by Moderator Team,

i hope everyone happy with Beautiful Service

Good Luck everybody

fujiyama

Congratulations everyone! 🥳

@AE_Collector wrote:

@treefrog wrote:

A big thank you to all of the helpers in the community.  Great Work!

Well…not ALL HELPERS… just most of them/us!

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector   to be very specific I would say

(All Helpers) - 9    , maybe even (All Helpers) - 10??

JK8
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to everyone who contributed this month!

@treefrog wrote:

Well…not ALL HELPERS… just most of them.

Congratulations to most of this months Award Reward Winning Team!

AE_Collector

@jib_tech wrote:

A big shout out to cellphoneuser and darlicious who saved me at the last minute from being suspended. Thanks for all of your help!

@darlicious  is no stranger to the Principals Office. So I assume she took you there for a 2 on 1 meeting with him/her to discuss your infractions? Pointing out how relatively innocuous your behaviour was compared to her regular routine likely was a good move that saved you from suspension! Good to have @darlicious on your team!

AE_Collector

@Anonymous  agree on the shot.  Let's hope we are seeing the end of it.

(but with Delta coming strong, we might need a 3rd dose...)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to all those that earned a reward and then some 🙂

Get that shot! It's all working. Don't hesitate. There's nothing to see as to how it's going to unfold. It's done. The numbers are way down. They could get down to minimal. Get the shot.

Well done everyone!!!  This is a pretty unique place we have here, that gives back to the customers for helping out other customers!!  I hope everyone is enjoying the summer and getting outside to explore!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Need Help? Let's chat.