cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – February 2021

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 3 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 9 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 12 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 315 accepted solutions in February. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Andu_S_0-1615380100672.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Andu_S_1-1615380100678.png

• The Public Mobile Community Team

81 REPLIES 81

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow 

The Univac 5000 is predicting those numbers to be very close likely one more than the last February's top 3 badge levels.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI All 

Congrats to all winner from 11 months ago  🤣

For a moment, I thought PM is increasing the number of "winneer" for each category, Sadly not  😞

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector 

Lol....for a moment there I thought pm was letting reply to the announcement again! I read the solution count of 315 and thought that can't be right?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@kaytus 
You searched out and found the February top contributors topic but it is from 2021! The difficulty in finding it is that you should be looking for the January top contributors, not February. That’s if there even is an announce that topic now, it was gone but maybe is back again now.

AE_Collectors

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all those earning well-deserved rewards and thanks for helping out.

Once again, Thanks to everyone.

@softech The rewards could be given tonight but the announcement can take much longer.

i think it will up today.  My Community Reward showing $0 now.  Hopefully this is not my real reward this month.  LoL

@BKNS27 

Self serve is down for maintenance otherwise the reward is usually added on the 5th or 6th of the month. The announcement should be by the end of the week at the latest.

@softech 

I hope @Andu_S will compile the list soon. 
Should be within a day or two I think.

@cbenny13 March result will be in soon.. stay tuned.

cbenny13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

congratulations to the winners!

rliu1993

working hard on it

@darlicious special thanks to you. I won’t have known as I am still new to this Community.

@darlicious  Nice sleuthing work.

Your efforts are always appreciated!

At last our final top 10%er has been found and justly rewarded. Congratultions to one of the community's newest members @BKNS27  for making the top 10%! Keep up the good work your contributions are very welcome!

Newfiescreech

Congratulations to Everyone! Will deserved 

plots of wonderful people to help everyone out 

keep up the AWESOME JOB ! 🤗💕🤗

@CFPartDeux You know what? It’s not what you heard the most important part...it’s what you read!😉That’s an invitation...come and see!

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

congrats everyone 🙂

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

I never cross over to the other side.....maybe @Lieux can help me out if thats the case.

That's not what I heard! 😉 🤣...... sorry, couldn't help myself..... 😎

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to everyone on this PM Community. I am just a newbie here for the month of February.

It has been great and learning a lot from everyone!

Slowly but surely approaching to my retirement in a few years and I think this is a great place to hang out with my time.

@darlicious thanks but not trying to climb to the top of the rewards ladder. I do enjoy helping from time to time, especially with unique network configurations like what is happening in Manitoba in the next few days.

@Lieux wrote:

@darlicious I am always here....in the french forum...if you need help!😉 Be on the 2 forums on the same time is a huge amount of hours! But it’s possible. Interested??? It had improved my English...a little... and can improved your french...?

LOL @Lieux 

Once I read and interpret a Public Mobile customers problem on the French forum and then write my reply in French.... could lead to some funny pictures for the Lounge!

Customers using a Phillips screw driver to reseat their SIM card standing in the shower at their house. Or maybe rebooting their phone by putting it in their shoe in the trunk of their car while driving to the train station?

I will let you keep up the good work on the French forum!

AE_Collector

@Anonymous 

I almost have a full card BINGO! Congratulations @sheytoon for all your help last month especially helping fellow members understand the possible effects of the telus changes in and around Brandon and Winnipeg Manitoba come mid March. Its been a long time for you to get to see more than a twoonie in your account.

@darlicious I am always here....in the french forum...if you need help!😉 Be on the 2 forums on the same time is a huge amount of hours! But it’s possible. Interested??? It had improved my English...a little... and can improved your french...?

rliu1993

Great news. 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you for all contributors! You are fabulous! 

LoreckAvery
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations everyone!

@Anonymous 

I never cross over to the other side.....maybe @Lieux can help me out if thats the case.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Have you combed through the French side? Remember Lieux a few months ago.

Need Help? Let's chat.