cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@Pizzaeh wrote:

@nht wrote:

Hi there I went to store and did it, can I get the $25 credit, because I didn't have the sim card.

If you used a referral,  you will likely only get $10.  The $25 referral was for online activations. 

Not just likely

It will only be $10 for sure and only for the new subscriber

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@Pizzaeh wrote:

@nht wrote:

Hi there I went to store and did it, can I get the $25 credit, because I didn't have the sim card.

If you used a referral,  you will likely only get $10.  The $25 referral was for online activations. 

Not just likely

There was a case where the rep at Walmart, didn't go through their Telus portal, but opened up a separate browser window and activated the SIM that way.  The customer said the next day they got the $25 credit.  That walmart rep was probably new.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

are you activating a new account with new number email address maybe....if your just replacing a sim with the same number and email sign in probably not

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Pizzaeh wrote:

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@Pizzaeh wrote:

@nht wrote:

Not just likely

There was a case where the rep at Walmart, didn't go through their Telus portal, but opened up a separate browser window and activated the SIM that way.  The customer said the next day they got the $25 credit.  That walmart rep was probably new.

Ok but that can't be the proper way

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@Pizzaeh wrote:

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@Pizzaeh wrote:

@nht wrote:

Not just likely

Ok but that can't be the proper way

Right, that rep probably got an earful from their manager.  

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

time to refer some with their promo plan.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I referred somebody and haven't received my $25 yet just wondering what's going on. It says I referred somebody but no bueno to the $25

Mayor / Maire

@Outlaw78 wrote:

I referred somebody and haven't received my $25 yet just wondering what's going on. It says I referred somebody but no bueno to the $25

Did they sign up in-store or online? Did they get their $25?

It can also take a few days to make its way into your account.

@Outlaw78

You say you see the friend referral listed (I'm assuming the $1/30-day cycle).  If you haven't seen the $25 reward yet, your friend either activated instore, or the reward has yet to be added to your account.

From the Original Posting...

Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

*This offer is online-only.

Hey Community,

From February 14th until March 18th, 2019, you and your friend can each get a $25 credit when you refer them to Public Mobile and they activate online.

Get the full scoop below.

Mayor / Maire

@Outlaw78 wrote:

1. Login to your self-serve account
2. Click on the "My Rewards" link on the overview page.
3. Click on the solid black triangle on the left of "Total Rewards earned" 2 times to show you the list of referrals of your friends' phone number. From this list, you will know which referral is missing.

Is your friend's phone number on your referral list?

If yes, ask your friend about where and when s/he activated her/his plan.

Referral credit will be credited within 72 hours after activation.

Send a private message to moderator for help if and only if your friend activated her/his plan at home.