cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Public Mobile

Special announcement coming soon

Hey Community,

Back in the summer of ‘17, we announced that we were expanding our presence by selling our SIM cards at both national and independent retailers.  We wanted to give Canadians more control and choice: purchase and activate online or visit your local neighbourhood store.

Since then, we’ve launched at many great retail partners like, Walmart, WOW! Mobile, K-Mobile, London Drugs, The Mobile Shop, Koodo Authorized Dealers, and various independent wireless retailers. In 2019, we’re continuing this journey with the same goal in mind: empower more Canadians to do wireless differently. To that end, we have yet another special announcement coming soon about an exciting addition to our current line-up. Stay tuned for more details!

- Public Mobile Community Team

Oracle

Re: Special announcement coming soon

@Alan_K wrote:

Hey Community,

Back in the summer of ‘17, we announced that we were expanding our presence by selling our SIM cards at both national and independent retailers.  We wanted to give Canadians more control and choice: purchase and activate online or visit your local neighbourhood store.

Since then, we’ve launched at many great retail partners like, Walmart, WOW! Mobile, K-Mobile, London Drugs, The Mobile Shop, Koodo Authorized Dealers, and various independent wireless retailers. In 2019, we’re continuing this journey with the same goal in mind: empower more Canadians to do wireless differently. To that end, we have yet another special announcement coming soon about an exciting addition to our current line-up. Stay tuned for more details!

- Public Mobile Community Team

Why the tease!!!  Just post the details when you can let us know lolMan LOL

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

@Alan_K

Just fix the dang self-serve problems/oversights/shortcomings first. Please.

Oracle

Well @Alan_K @Brooke_C, you are discovering that the Community has no interest in hype, just the offer thanks! Robot wink

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.

@Luddite wrote:

Well @Alan_K @Brooke_C, you are discovering that the Community has no interest in hype, just the offer thanks! Robot wink

LOL

You trying to start a mutiny?

Oracle

I'm guessing Bestbuy, or maybe preactivated SIMs on line.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.

@Luddite wrote:

I'm guessing Bestbuy, or maybe preactivated SIMs on line.

Best Buy, Canada Computers, EB Games, Staples, something like that... It would be funny if someone guessed correctly.

Mayor / Maire

Ok I'll play...e-sim.

Mayor / Maire

What other independent mobile stores left in Canada?

Best Buy

We can count the following stores out:

The Source - Bell/Virgin only

Visions (Mostly in Western Canada) - Bell/Virgin only

TBooth Wireless - Bell/Virgin/Lucky/Rogers/Fido/Chatr

Mayor / Maire

@popping wrote:

What other independent mobile stores left in Canada?

Best Buy

We can count the following stores out:

The Source - Bell/Virgin only

Visions (Mostly in Western Canada) - Bell/Virgin only

TBooth Wireless - Bell/Virgin/Lucky/Rogers/Fido/Chatr

London Drugs in mostly in the west.