cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Special announcement coming soon

Queue the suspense music.  Hmmmmmm, I'm going to guess they are going to open Public Mobile Kiosks.  I know this is very unlikely, but in the past there wasn't this tease, but because this suspense was added I'm thinking something really big.  Adding Bestbuy would also be large, but since everyone else has already said that I figure I go the less likely route.

When you log in to your account now, there is a mesage stating

Between Feb14-Mar18 the $25/$25 referal bonus is back

Could be that - 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Most likely it's a new retailer for SIM cards. Though wouldn't mind better data plans. Probably nothing to do with plans but one can hope.

oh oh oh - the one thing I have been asking for

$15 plan unlimited text, 50min Cda calling

@Alan_K

Is the special announcement the $25/$25 promo, or should we be waiting for something else?

Mayor / Maire

@smp99 wrote:

@Alan_K

Is the special announcement the $25/$25 promo, or should we be waiting for something else?

@smp99If this 25/25 was the "special announcement", there would be a lot of disappointment around here. Considering they have done this 25/25 numerous times and never made a "special announcement" in advance it wouldn't make much sense.

If the special announcement is another place to get sim cards, I will be extremely discouraged. I doubt topping anyone's wish list of things they wish public mobile did was add another method/store/place to get a sim card when its already accessible in so many different ways and places.

If the $25/$25 promo is the Special announcement then that is truly a let down!!

I think eveyone was expecting more.

If you think $50.00 is a let down, I would not want you as a customer, 

Mayor / Maire

@denis2 wrote:

If you think $50.00 is a let down, I would not want you as a customer, 

@denis2Read what I, and @Murco wrote again.

The $50 bonus is not a let down

Calling out there will be a "special announcement" and using it on this $50 plan would be a let down, because they have already done this $50 deal many times now, and never claimed it was "special"

The fact that they claimed there is a "special announcement" should mean its actually something special that we have not had multiple times a year.

Oracle

@mimmo wrote:

@Luddite how would preactivated sim work? With so many various plan options, and when would the 30/90 days start? Etc. 

My guess, a mobile friendly self serve? 

Well, in my imagination, they are sold with only 1 or 2 plans; SIM cost is waived. The 30 days begins on date of first connection to PM network.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.