cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

Well that actually is the case with mine. I lost my phone and am going to be purchasing a new PM sim ccard very soon. I just don't wanna have to wait to order one online 

Mayor / Maire

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@Carrieellen87 wrote:

Well that actually is the case with mine. I lost my phone and am going to be purchasing a new PM sim ccard very soon. I just don't wanna have to wait to order one online 

London Drugs, K Mobile, Wow Mobile, some Walmart, The Mobile Shop (Superstore/Loblaws related), apparently some (not all) Koodo outlets - will sell you a SIM.

Lol but do they know that?? I have been turned down at Walmart when asking to purchase the sim they have told me spececially we do not sell sim cards UNLESS you activate a plan in syore

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Carrieellen87: You can just buy the SIM there then activate online at home. 

nht
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there I went to store and did it, can I get the $25 credit, because I didn't have the sim card.

@Carrieellen87 wrote:

Lol but do they know that?? I have been turned down at Walmart when asking to purchase the sim they have told me spececially we do not sell sim cards UNLESS you activate a plan in syore

Yes, they know that.  They're losing out on some commission when you activate at home so they try to convince you to let them activate your account in store. 

@Carrieellen87 wrote:

I thought with Walmart you have to do the activation in-store?

No you don't. I purchased mine from there recently. The pressure was definitely applied by the salesperson to do so, but in the end I persevered and the salesperson relented!

@Pizzaeh wrote:

@Carrieellen87: No, with any reseller for Public Mobile you can buy the SIM and activate it online at home.

@Pizzaeh tHanks for all your wonderful info I appreciate it!!

@nht wrote:

Hi there I went to store and did it, can I get the $25 credit, because I didn't have the sim card.

If you used a referral,  you will likely only get $10.  The $25 referral was for online activations. 

Mayor / Maire

@Carrieellen87 wrote:

Is Walmart your only choice?

Public Mobile would like to know this location if you want to let them know via private message.