cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

This is a great deal. Ca't wait to share with friends and family. i just joined today and the walmart worker tried to get me to let her activiate it. I chose to do it myself. It was not hard at all. Smiley Happy

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

If only the public mobile page mentioned the referral, I just signed up at walmart today and missed out... I guess 10 bucks in my fathers account is better than nothing.

Mayor / Maire

@Larry316 wrote:

If only the public mobile page mentioned the referral, I just signed up at walmart today and missed out... I guess 10 bucks in my fathers account is better than nothing.

If you're the new customer then you get the $10 and the existing customer gets $1/30 days. But a new customer can also get the $10/30 days/6 months if getting a plan >=$30.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you had done it all on line you and your father would have both got 25.00.....it was very easy to do...hope it all works out for you both and enjoy saving money

great, the usual referal bonus is 10$

From February 14th until March 18th, 2019, you and your friend can each get a $25 credit when you refer them to Public Mobile and they activate online.

nice !!!

I thought with Walmart you have to do the activation in-store?

Mayor / Maire

@Carrieellen87 wrote:

I thought with Walmart you have to do the activation in-store?

You don't. But they often want you to. If you go in and ask for a replacement SIM because you "lost" yours then they would probably sell you one.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Carrieellen87: No, with any reseller for Public Mobile you can buy the SIM and activate it online at home.