cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

It might not be added to your current bill but your next bill?

Mayor / Maire

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@Sweet86Caroline wrote:

It might not be added to your current bill but your next bill?

@Sweet86Caroline

Credits are applied to your available funds within 72 hours of sign-up ONLINE at home and have put your friends phone number into the referral field.

So, yes, it's not applied to your initial sign-up cost but applied towards your second pay period (and third and fourth, if you got $25 credit and are on the $10/50min/50text plan)

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If i set up my daughter's account on Feb 14th, will the credit still be available to both of us?

Mayor / Maire

@eblundell wrote:

If i set up my daughter's account on Feb 14th, will the credit still be available to both of us?

Do you mean March 14?  This promo goes until March 18, so yes the two of you will get it.

Hello, does anyone have a promo code I can use?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ibrahim795 wrote:

Hello, does anyone have a promo code I can use?

Step 1) refer a friend to this service provider

Step 2) give them your number to input on the referral field

Step 3) [optional] contact @Moderator_Team to affirm the process or report any issues.

Anyone wanna be my referrer? Going to sign up today 😊

You can use me if you would like

I have been a client since last August.  I took advantage of this promo and referred my husband last time it was available.  He is thrilled with the service.

does this apply to the 10 dollar plan too? thanks