cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Replacing the $35 1.5GB Plan with a $30 2GB Plan

@mpscotia good question. It's probably 2 gigs in total. 1.5 + the 500mb for autopay. We will have to wait and see. May be pleasantly surprised. Stay safe. 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Catherine_T Is there limited time widow to get the plan or is the plan here to stay ? 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI wrote:

@Catherine_T Is there limited time widow to get the plan or is the plan here to stay ? 

There's no mention of a time limit. All plans can change at any time. Just like the $35 one now becoming obsolete.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That's a good news. I am currently having the $25 plan, I will probably swith to this one. Thanks.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

That’s perfect...finally things are lining up in more of a logical fashion.!

They have moved towards quoting plans with the Autopay bonus already included so I’m virtually certain it will be 1.5Gb without Autopay and 2Gb with Autopay. But...it is PERFECT!

And even the $40 5Gb plan is a “limited time Promotion” in some of the advertising and it has been around longer than I have been here, approaching 2 years. Soooo, its here until its no longer here.

AE_Collector.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you @Catherine_T . Its about time that plan was extinct. Have a great weekend.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Catherine_T What a great deal! Thank you and keep going in a right direction😉

Highlighted
Oracle

This is fantastic news.  No more price discrimination by region.  Time to put in a plan change. 

Highlighted
Oracle

@Catherine_T  when lucky ends their promo will pm then end this limited time offer as well and  also not have the 35$ plan either?

It would be great to see a competitive response to shaw mobile plans in BC and Alberta 🙂 ie 15$ unlimited talk and text.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

great work! I just cancelled my planned upgrade and will be upgrading to this!