cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Replacing the $35 1.5GB Plan with a $30 2GB Plan

Awesome news, my plan renews, on the 28 of this month should I wait until the 25 or 26 to renew????

Highlighted

@fdrcamb519 just add funds and switch when it becomes available. then "choose change on next renewal date"

@TMS you're wish has been granted. good job on waiting it out 👍.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

This is great!  But please make the $30 2GB plan the regular price rather than temporary.  One can hope that PM eventually decides to make this a regular offering due to demand.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 

You have to wait until this new plan is available, IE: in the list of available plans....tomorrow I think. As soon as it is available just log in to Self Serve, choose “Change Plan”, select the new $30/2Gb plan and then the important part... choose to “Change at Renewal”, not the “Change Immediately“ Option. These two choices are big buttons at the bottom that you choose between. The morning of your next renewal you will be renewed on this new plan without the need to make your move a day or two early throwing away some of your current 30 day plan OR inadvertently missing your next renewal and having to wait another month.

AE_Collector

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SD08 wrote:

This is great!  But please make the $30 2GB plan the regular price rather than temporary.  One can hope that PM eventually decides to make this a regular offering due to demand.

The $35 plan has long been the worst of the talk/text/data plans.  To me, it never made any sense with the $40 plan including so much more data. If this $30 plan is truly going to be a limited time offer, I would say don't even bother bring back the $35 plan later on unless it includes more data.

Highlighted

@AE_Collector 

Thank you very much for your clear explanation.

Highlighted
Oracle

Great news, now we need to see the $35 slot taken with offering 3Gb

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 

Were I running the place... I would have simply changed the $35 plan to having 3G of data with appropriate notices here and texts to customers and introduced a new $30 2Gb plan. Thus some people on the $35 plan may have elected to stay on the $35 plan with the increase to 3Gb rather than switching down to the new $30 2 Gb plan to compete with whoever it is that has this already.

The name of the game for PM is keeping the most $$ coming in each month. Many dont mind paying a little more to get a decent amount more data even if they dont feel they will likely use it all each month. The small $5 extra is worth it for the peace of mind. It was $10 more ($25 -> $35) for only 1/2 Gb extra than most objected to. 

@Catherine_T 

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Stop the Presses!

We will potentially have a:

$25 1 Gb,

$30 2 Gb,

$35 3 Gb,

$40 5Gb,

plans by tomorrow when the $30 plan launches!? I think they are listening to me again...that’s what I (and others) have been saying for oh what..a year now? Such a logical well thought out lineup suddenly.

Fingers crossed.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can existing client will be able to get the plan ?