cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Replacing the $35 1.5GB Plan with a $30 2GB Plan

@AE_Collector did you hear something about the $35/3gb plan? because I would rather have that plan then the $30/2gb

yes they can @mpcontact 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@mpcontact Yes. Anyone can get this plan. Stay safe. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel4 

Back up and read @ShawnC13 last post. He must have rewritten it as that isn’t what it said when I wrote my reply mentioning that I would keep the $35 and just make it a 3Gb plan. But by the time I had finished Shawns post said the $35 slot is now showing as a 3Gb plan. I’m assuming he has taken a look at the plans offered, I haven't Looked yet.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AE_Collector 

Hopefully! 🙂

PM, once again, has shown that they’re followers and not leaders. 

PM keeps following Lucky and Chatr. What a shame. 😞 

Highlighted

@AE_Collector 

“Stop the Presses!

We will potentially have a:

$25 1 Gb,

$30 2 Gb,

$35 3 Gb,

$40 5Gb,

plans by tomorrow when the $30 plan launches!? I think they are listening to me again...that’s what I (and others) have been saying for oh what..a year now? Such a logical well thought out lineup suddenly.

Fingers crossed.

AE_Collector“

I can’t see it happen. Unless someone else makes the first move. Plus Zoomer has a plan for $36 for 5GB. And they’re LTE, not 3G. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@TMS 

Do Lucky and Chatter now have $35 - 3Gb plans too? If so, I really dont mind PM following as long as they do it. In my mind those carriers dont have the rewards that PM has so I’m in the best place. Also being a 37 1/2 year employee of BC Tel / TELUS I try to avoid spending my money at the competition unless the Telus side is completely out to lunch.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mpcontact chatr is also throttled LTE... try restarting your device and see if you have service

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I m thinking of switching to Chatr - I have been paying public mobile for expensive plan for so long - no one had advice me till now.  funny thing is last year I had issue with my phone and I was talking to moderator - they did not even bother telling me that I am paying high with low speed - I would have change it then.

currently , I had problem with network and I send text to moderator and its been two hours , no one had reply me yet.  

getting really upset with the support 

Highlighted

@AE_Collector 

last time I checked they did not. 😞

I look at the rewards this way, from PM, that they are compensating us for them not having a call-in Customer Service. 🙂

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Okay...I misread ShawnC13’s previous post. I thought it was on the PM site, I missed the “All we need now” part. Sorry to get everyone excited. I guess we are just at the $30 2 Gb plan starting tomorrow.

I still think they would be smart to keep $35 plan and give it 3Gb and see if that keeps more people from switching down to the improved $30 plan.

AE_Collector