cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Public Mobile

FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate

Hey Community, 

Effective immediately until August 3rd at 11:59PM ET, we are offering your second month free when you activate on any plan online or in-store! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only. 

How to Get this Offer: 

• Click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile (shipping time is 3 to 7 business days) or order through Amazon and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you
  • Activate in-store or visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home on any plan by August 3, 2020 11:59PM ET
  • Eligible customers will be provided the account credit within 30 business days. 
  • The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  • Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  • You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  
  • This offer is not stackable with other in-market promotions

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate

@Catherine_T Great thanks ! It would've been nice to get the promo that Lucky customers are getting. The 30$ for 2GB. Getting your second month free is not much of an exciting sale compared to a total different plan.

Grrrrr. I guess we're never getting a 30$ 2GB plan.

Highlighted
Oracle

@Catherine_T FYI: this announcement does not show under Announcements on the landing page. Perhaps dump one of Tiana's if there is not enough room.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Highlighted
Oracle

@BearFBI wrote:

@Catherine_T Great thanks ! It would've been nice to get the promo that Lucky customers are getting. The 30$ for 2GB. Getting your second month free is not much of an exciting sale compared to a total different plan.

Grrrrr. I guess we're never getting a 30$ 2GB plan. Or we will have to wait 2 years untill the CRTC forces all carriers to do it.

That's Lucky's weekend special. You could always port out to Lucky, then come back when there's at better offer at PM.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Luddite I could never leave Public. I would loose all my rewards and everything. Lucky is also a Bell company. I would much rather stick with public. But I'm always burning through my data on my 25$ 1GB plan. I am not willing to spend another 10$ for a 2GB plan. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Catherine_T  with only 4 days to activate, to take advantage of this offer you would either have to already have a SIM or to buy one in-store. In the best of times, it takes approximately 5 business days for a sim ordered from the pm website,  or Amazon to arrive. Have a happy long weekend. Stay safe. 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Catherine_T wrote:

Hey Community, 

Effective immediately until August 3rd at 11:59PM ET, we are offering your second month free when you activate on any plan online or in-store! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only. 

How to Get this Offer: 

• Click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile (shipping time is 3 to 7 business days) or order through Amazon and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you
  • Activate in-store or visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home on any plan by August 3, 2020 11:59PM ET
  • Eligible customers will be provided the account credit within 30 business days. 
  • The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  • Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  • You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  
  • This offer is not stackable with other in-market promotions

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

Nice - thanks for the Announcement @Catherine_T !

So if a new customer was going to sign up would they see this info. somewhere on the activation page? 

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@esjliv wrote:

So if a new customer was going to sign up would they see this info. somewhere on the activation page? 

On the activation page, there wouldn't be any mention of this unless Public Mobile changed the listed plan details. However, someone on the activation page is signing up regardless and will get the promotion automatically as long as the promo's terms have been followed.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Catherine_T That's a nice promo. Thanks, will inform some of my friends.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This promotion is limited for time