cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate

Ah man I just signed up like 10 days ago.  Anyways this can be retroactive?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@derekscottmn wrote:

Ah man I just signed up like 10 days ago.  Anyways this can be retroactive?

Yeah I was the same 2 years ago. Signed up and then these sales went by in a week or so and I'm like hey!. I think there should be a 30 day price protection. Oh well.

To answer...no.

Highlighted
Oracle

Great to see a promo out there again.  @Catherine_T  can the title be changed to your second 30 Day cycle.  We have enough people getting confused as to why their payment date isn't always the same

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Great to see a promo out there again.  @Catherine_T  can the title be changed to your second 30 Day cycle.  We have enough people getting confused as to why their payment date isn't always the same

At least it's better than "next 30 days free". But I would replace month with just 30 days and not bother with cycle. What's a cycle? Is that a spin cycle? 🙂

Or perhaps "Get your first renewal FREE"...

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI 

How far does 1gig take you?

Are you referring early or do you buy add-ons?

If you have double sim you could consider getting Fido or freedom data only. Fido gives 3 gigs for $15 and if you gave freedom in your area you can get 4 gigs for the same money. If you sunny call much and use fongo or TextNow on the side you could downgrade to $13 plan, so you would have 3.25 or 4.25 gigs for same money 

I'm absolutely positive it will be $30 eventually, then you could switch back (don't get the tablet, they offer it for free but you wound be locked for 2 years, you can score those save phablets they offer for about $100)

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Catherine_T 

Great promo

Thanks for including the cheapest plan in it, it really helps with people who'd like to try it before porting in

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I am signed up for Deal Alerts.......why didn’t I receive an email for this promo?

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Great! Haven't had that kind of promotion for awhile.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Moved:

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey this is great I have a friend I was going to give my old phone to she could really use a cheap plan and this will make it even cheaper for her thanks a lot Catherine. Have a great long weekend!