Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate

Repost:

@Catherine_T 

Im taking a chance here....and going to post.....thank you for a normal flash sale promotion! We were long overdue and you have included the lower priced plans as well making it accessible to everyone! Now ill be busy all weekend trying to sign people up with all those cheap sim cards i kept ordering......

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Catherine_T 

I agree 2 GB for $30 is very appealing, I know PM appreciates feedback. Thank you 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Nice to see "sales" still during these times.  Wonder if there will be a back to school sales offer....

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It seems like I've joined Public Mobile at a great time! I received my sim card yesterday & decided to wait for the 1st. to activate it, so this was a nice surprise to find coming here this morning. 

I did use a referral code during the activation process & I've reviewed my account information to make sure that all is well there & it is. I don't see the $10.00 credit for the referral though & so I'm wondering if it's considered an "in-market promotion". In which case that makes sense as, "This (flash) offer is not stackable with other in-market promotions." 

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@PatB wrote:

It seems like I've joined Public Mobile at a great time! I received my sim card yesterday & decided to wait for the 1st. to activate it, so this was a nice surprise to find coming here this morning. 

I did use a referral code during the activation process & I've reviewed my account information to make sure that all is well there & it is. I don't see the $10.00 credit for the referral though & so I'm wondering if it's considered an "in-market promotion". In which case that makes sense as, "This (flash) offer is not stackable with other in-market promotions." 

You'll need to wait up to 72 hours before you recieve that $10 credit in your Public Mobile account balance.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not get this promotion and my account was opened and activated in july

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Elijiah1234 wrote:

I did not get this promotion and my account was opened and activated in july

@Elijiah1234 

These promotions don't work that way. It's for new activations during the promotion period. Was there a different promotion that you think you're eligible for?

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Promotions are always nice and favour some and just annoy others. 

This one: only open for 3 days but it takes (according to your own offer) 3 to 7 days to get a SIM. 

C'mon, you have to think these things through.  

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@jimbobs 

This flash sale was the pre-pandemic norm because most people can access a local retailer to purchase a sim card. Once pm started having activation promos again....for safety and social distancing they introduced a flash sale email sign up of 2 or 3 days and then about 3 weeks to activate your sim card giving you enough time to order your sim card online and recieve it in the mail with time to still activate during the promotional period. The downside was anyone who didnt enter their email during the small window to do so didnt qualify for the promotion despite it having a three week period to activate .

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Me too....I even re-signed up just incase I somehow got missed, but still no notice.  
Luckily I found it on my Feedly account.
Great promo, as it covers all the plans! 😊