cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: RE: Payment Voucher Retailers

I wouldn’t trust that list. Just make sure to call first if it’s out of your way. 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the more comprehensive list of locations @Luddite

I do have auto pay set up on my account. But again, it is good to know where these vouchers may be carried should any of my friends and family who are on public mobile may need some. I'm sure the vouchers would. make a good gift idea for the holidays 😉 

Highlighted

I checked the map and one of the Esso locations is just across the street from where I live. So I can definitely check that out pretty easily without it being too much of a hassle. Thanks for the word of warning though @Rockdaddy22

Highlighted

Please note that, effective 20 June 2018, the Rexall Drugstore at 2409 Dufferin Street, Toronto (Dufferin and Eglinton Avenue West) will be closing, and they were a Public Mobile voucher carrier.  Not sure who is responsible for updating the carrier list, but please feel free to verify the store closure if you need to, by contacting the store at 416-787-4297.

Is there an up-to-date list handy that I can check to see where the next available vendor is?  Thank you.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I'm new here and I've been checking around a bit. I'm out west so the little location thing isn't entirely useful to me as it seems more easterly shall we say.

Certainly Walmart. I've found them available at Esso, Petro-Can and 7-Eleven. Maybe not all of them. Maybe nothing hanging on display. You might have to ask. There may be fees but I haven't found them yet. It might be that if you see gift cards and such on display in a store that they may very well have a link to PM in their system. They might not know about it so again you have to ask.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

In the future I would recommend starting a new topic. Otherwise people may not see your post.

I found an old post that said you can text 5130 with your postal code and it will send you a list of nearby locations. It didn't work for me but there definitely isn't anywhere close to me so it may work for you?

Highlighted

Update:  I found another one at Shoppers Drug Mart right down the road (1 min), but they sell vouchers only in $20 and $40.  Not very useful if you have an odd bill and need $5 vouchers to get as close to the bill as possible.  

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Retailers

Highlighted

@darlicious wrote:

Retailers

@darlicious what about them?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted

Retailers sell vouchers