cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Payment Voucher Retailers

Lachlan_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

As promised, we’re working hard to make sure the list of retailers who sell our Payment Vouchers is as accurate as possible.  Because it takes time to make sure all of our retailers are up and running,  we have created a two layered map to help you find a retailer near you.

Click here to find the payment voucher retailer location near you.

1) The pins in green are our confirmed locations.  All of these locations carry Public Mobile Payment Vouchers.
2) The pins in red are all of our unconfirmed locations.  As these have not all been confirmed, you may need to check the availability of our Payment Vouchers before visiting the location near you. 

We will do our best to update our map of confirmed locations regularly.

Also, we want to hear from you.  Let us know about your experience purchasing our Payment Vouchers – good or bad – so we can continue to make things better.

67 REPLIES 67

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi @BLD

I'm sorry we did not respond to your communication earlier, we will definitely address this with our support staff. I also understand your frustration with the voucher location that is now closed.

I did see that there might be another location that can be of assistance:

Esso

66 Trethewey Drive

Toronto, Ontario

Also, you can pay directly with your credit card or visa debit at any time through your Self Serve account. More information can be found here: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-about-Payments/ta-p/22171

Thanks,

Jeremy

BLD
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Okay... I have written to Public Mobile at least two times about a voucher location that quite literally no longer exists.  It was torn down last October, by the city, because it is being converted in to a subway station.  If I have to write one more time, to get this location taken off the list, I will be contacting the CCTS.  I wonder how many people have wasted their time traveling to this location, only to find an empty lot, under construction:

Name/Nom
Esso
Address/Adresse
1815 Eglinton Avenue W
City/Ville
Toronto

Please take it off the list, immediately.  Thank you.

I would also like to ask when Public Mobile is going to bother to add another voucher payment vendor in the area of this now defunct option.  When I got a Public Mobile phone, it was because I could walk a short distance to a PM store.  When you got rid of the stores, I was still able to walk to a voucher centre.  Now, if I want to pay by voucher, I have to bus it, because to walk to the closest centre, takes me over two hours to get there.  A waste of 4 hours of my day for a round trip walk.  It is ridiculous.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

^Thanks, I however tried  various Vancouver Postal Codes with a Space and without a space and I keep getting a message back that says Sorry, We are unable to match your postal code. Please Check and Resend or visit publicmobile.ca for a full list of locations. 

The reason for this could be because PM doesn't really officialy/unofficially have a well known presence or this could also be one of the BETA excuses that PM is being using for all the issues they are having. 

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello chuk,

I used PM's search engine; the company posted the code on January 5, 2015.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi chuk,

A number of months ago, PM was soliciting short codes with the understanding that they MIGHT be offered.

At about the same time, PM published several pages of voucher vendors throughout Ontario and Quebec. Upon reviewing the addresses of the supposed vendors, many in the community stated that certain addresses did not exist, or were the addresses of apartment buildings, not businesses.

Considering that the list of vendors was incorrect in many instances, and the Google map of red and green vendors had just been released, PM posted that texting 5130 with one's postal code would result in a list of nearby vendors being returned.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^ Just curious how you came up with the short code of 5130?

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

How about adding to the above post that, if a customer texts one's postal code to 5130, a list of vendors, selling PM vouchers, will be returned?

Based on the postal code, the vendors will be relatively close to the customer.
Need Help? Let's chat.