cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: RE: Payment Voucher Retailers

Before I forget, this centre also does not carry vouchers.  When I went there one time to buy one, they told me that they were having too many problems with the setup that they discontinued the service.

Money Mart
1702 Eglinton Ave. West
Highlighted
Retraité / Retired

Agreed @BLD

The locations have not been updated as of yet, so you will not be able to see the "new" locations or the retail location I mentioned in my previous post.

I will update this post as soon as our locations are updated  🙂

Thank you for your patience!

Jeremy

Highlighted

Thank you so much, @Jeremy_M.  I will look forward to seeing the updated list/map.

If I could understand what I'm doing wrong in trying to make credit card payments, I wouldn't have to rely on the vouchers, but having access to a closer voucher vendor would be good.  Hopefully there will be one on the updated list that is even closer than the Roselawn one. While it is slighly closer than Trethewey, it isn't closer by much.  I'm sure there are a number of shops within the Eglinton and Dufferin area that would be delighted to take in new business selling vouchers, including a mobile shop that does business with a variety of cell phone providers.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you have a shoppers drug mart in your area they might have some, they have tons at the shoppers near me in Ontario. They don't show up when I search my area, but they have them, so the search tool is kinda useless.
Highlighted
Retraité / Retired

Hi @BLD,

Just to give you a quick update -we updated our locations where you can purchase a voucher 🙂

Cheers,

Jeremy

Highlighted

That's great news, @Jeremy_M

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted

Thank you, @Jeremy_M.  Sorry for my delayed response (surgery, then recovery >.< ).  I see from the updated list that there is a vendor that is roughly 5 minutes away from me, which is good news.  Enjoy your day, and thank you again for updating the list.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Legend

Hello,

If you have SMS capability, send a text to 5130 with your postal code. In a second or two, you will receive a reply, listing nearby businesses selling vouchers.

FYI.
Highlighted

Never works for me
Highlighted
Legend

Hi,

It should if you live in a large or mid-sized city in Ontario or Quebec. Do you reside in one?

Martin
Need Help? Let's chat.