cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up account with card

_ToxicFire_
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I wanted to top up one of my accounts ,First they said they could do it for me,then i got a different person who messaged me back telling me i could do it and the way they told me didnt exist on pc so i messaged them back to now get a 3rd person who replied to me and they provided steps that also doesnt work haha.

So question is there a way i can just top up my account to have funds sitting in the account from a credit card and not a payment voucher from pc?

The last steps i was told was 

click payment

click my account

click + and top up there..   This does not work it just allows me to change the credit card

Is it even possible to do this? Only on the app maybe?

12 REPLIES 12

@_ToxicFire_ wrote:

@LitlLdy  Thank you that did bring me to a page i could add funds. 

@_ToxicFire_ , thank you for the update. I’m happy that it worked for you. I know it’s inconvenient that way but at least a doable workaround for now. You’d think the issue would be fixed by now.

_ToxicFire_

@LitlLdy  Thank you that did bring me to a page i could add funds. 

_ToxicFire_

That link did work. Thank you very much. Weird how some are missing the button and even more weird support told me it cant be done haha.

@softech , I think that’s the same link as mine 😉. I was waiting to see if @_ToxicFire_ tried it since it used to work for those missing the option to add funds through payment card in account.

@_ToxicFire_ the funds top up button is missing sometimes.  But use this direct link to a access the page 

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/funds/card

_ToxicFire_

public snip.PNG

_ToxicFire_

I also just got another reply from customer service haha.

The credit card details for autopay can only be updated on the Public Mobile App and we currently do not have the option to top-up the account before the due date, unless we purchase an additional service (like a data, minutes or roaming add-on).

_ToxicFire_

Weird im missing the Add funds with credit/debit card. 

Did private browser too and nothing. Interesting.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@_ToxicFire_ , I have seen posts where some accounts are missing the option to select “Add Funds With Debit/Credit Card” but were able to using the direct link below  ↙️

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/funds/card

Edit: Sorry for the late reply.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Use computer. Yo can add as much $$ as you want. Go to payments and then bottom right...

If it is not working use clean browser, clear cookies, try incognito mode. For me it worked without all those 3...

Meow_0-1714167707096.png

_ToxicFire_

On pc i dont have that option. 

I click payments then the only 2 buttons on the page is manage subscription or redeem payment voucher.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you want to make a payment manually then sign onto your account and click the drop-down and click Payments. Scroll down and click Add Funds from Credit/Debit Card. There you and select the amount you’d like to top up.

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment

Need Help? Let's chat.