cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90-day account balance expiry

bubak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just bought a PM topup voucher. On the voucher, it says: "The payment value is valid for 90 days, as long as your account is active." Does that mean that if I load it into my PM account but don't use up all the funds within 90 days, the remaining funds will be taken away? Or does it mean that I have to load the voucher into my PM account within 90 days of purchasing it? If it's the latter, why would it matter if my account is active? The voucher isn't tied to any specific account and can presumably be loaded into any account.

2 REPLIES 2

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Once the voucher is loaded onto your account, it will remain there as a credit so long as your account continues and does not get terminated due to porting to another provider, or lapsing payment for greater than 120 days. (i.e.  30-day cycle, then MAX 90 days in 'suspension' status)

@bubak wrote:

I just bought a PM topup voucher. On the voucher, it says: "The payment value is valid for 90 days, as long as your account is active." Does that mean that if I load it into my PM account but don't use up all the funds within 90 days, the remaining funds will be taken away? Or does it mean that I have to load the voucher into my PM account within 90 days of purchasing it? If it's the latter, why would it matter if my account is active? The voucher isn't tied to any specific account and can presumably be loaded into any account.

Funds don't get takem away from your Public Mobile account availiable balance until they have been spent or your account has been in suspension for 90 days.  The disclaimer on the voucher is likely trying to say that the funds from the voucher must be added to your Public Mobile account within 90 days of purchase.

Need Help? Let's chat.