cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Cutting Out

ANTONIO58
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I seem to be having an issue where my phone is cutting out 2-3 minutes into my calls. I have been having this issue for months fairly regularly. Often, I am able to call the person back and we do not have any further problems, but today the calls were continuously dropped and I had to keep calling back the person I was talking to. Any help would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

Beowulf15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Im having a similar issue- dropped calls.

For the past 2-3m, Ive noticed random dropped calls in the Kootenays, BC and now in the past 3wks in NS. 
Im using the iPhone 14 Pro Max and have reached out yo Apple for help. After some troubleshooting, they stated it was a network issue and was asked to contact PM. 
I have sent CS_Agent a private message. 

Plan: $34/m 50gb Can/US 

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ANTONIO58 - Please try 3G or reset your network settings.

Also try rebooting the phone or removing the SIM card from the tray. Disabling the eSIM is also feasible.

If nothing, please make a ticket with CS_Agent:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly OR you don’t have access to Log In, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. * CS_Agents are at load due to iMessage activation issues so it may take longer than 48 hours. *  They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your community mailbox by clicking this link here: Mailbox 

Need Help? Let's chat.