cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet our New Oracles

Melinda_H
Customer Support Agent

Hey Community!

Hope you all had a happy and healthy holiday season.

To start the new year off with some exciting news, we are happy to announce that @popping, @Dunkman and @Lieux will be joining our Oracle family!  We will also be welcoming @computergeek541 back to the Oracle team!

Congrats to all our new Oracles!

Want to get to know our new Oracles better? Here's a little more about them:

Popping

Popping is an all-round handy man. In his spare time, he loves tinkering with electronics and taking things apart to learn about how they work. From electronics, to vacuums and cars, he knows how to repair them all. He even runs a part time business repairing robotic vacuums!

Dunkman

When Dunkman isn't on the Community, you might find him enjoying one of his many hobbies including pickleball, 3D printing, or watching the Vancouver Canucks. He is also a bit of an adventurer, as he has tried bungee jumping, tandem parachuting, and has also scuba dived the Great Barrier Reef!

Lieux

Lieux is a whiz on our French forum! She enjoys helping others in the Community by getting to the bottom of what happened in order to understand the situation and uncover the best solution. When she's not on the Community, she enjoys going for walks with her dog or simply just learning more about other people. She's also a world traveler and has visited many countries!

Computergeek541

Computergeek541 is no stranger to the Oracle team, and has been a helpful member of the Community for quite some time! He's a big techie and loves to stay up to date with the most recent tech. In his spare time, he enjoys watching Netflix and tinkering with different cell phones and computers. He's also a big fan of the Blue Jays and Maple Leafs!

@popping @Dunkman @Lieux & @computergeek541 joins our current Oracle team made up of @NDesai @mimmo @Luddite @ShawnC13 & @will13am! If you want to learn more about our entire Oracle team, click here.

Please welcome our new Oracles to the team!

- Public Mobile Community team

108 REPLIES 108

Congratulations to the “Newbies” and to the “Oldbie” ....well done and I hope you enjoy your new assignment!

And “closest to the pin” award (no I am not a golfer) goes to ME @AE_Collector for calling THIS New Oracles announcement right along side the December Community Rewards announcements. Nailed it!

AE_Collector

Thanks and well done to the new help team in the forums. I am happy to be part of the team. Well done to @popping and @Dunkman new in this adventure...and of course @computergeek541 who is probably picking up again because the first experience was not that bad 😉.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

A big thank you to all the new, existing and returning Oracles for contributing your time and expertise to help others in this community.              

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@popping  @Dunkman  @Lieux @computergeek541 
And my best wishes to you all ❤️
Congrats-well deserved Oracles.jpg

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats to all the new Oracles,a fresh perspective is always welcome!!

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations to the new oracles, I'm sure you view this as a privilege and not as a position to help members. very happy with more help for all members. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Awesome announcement! Congratulations to all the new and returning Oracles.                  

Lemony_Snicket

Congratulations to the successful candidates.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Many congratulations to the successful candidates.  Welcome aboard.  To those who did not get in this round, your contributions are just as valued.  Don't lose hope, there is always second chances in the future.  

kaytus

Congrats to the new Oracles.

Hope we will getting better on 2021

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats and welcome to the Oracle team. I am looking forward to seeing you in action to make this an even better community.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to all who were chosen looking forward to working more with you and making PM a better place!!

To those who applied and weren't chosen  (I don't know who all applied but heard there were quite a few) I want to thank you as well for all making PM a great place to get assistance.  I am sure it wasn't an easy decision and all your time and effort is very much appreciated. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Thanks Public mobile and everyone.  There are several other community members  also deserving of this position.  It is nice to be in an online community trying to help others.  I hope to continue to help others and contribute in a positive fashion.  Happy new year everyone.  Let’s hope that 2021 will be a much better year. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to the new Oracles.

Welcome aboard @Dunkman@Lieux , @popping .

Thanks in advance for all for the well wishes.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Big congrats to the newbies and the not-so newbie.

All in all, well-deserved, and seem like great choices!!!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations to @popping  @Dunkman  and @Lieux  as the newest members of the Oracle Team. I look forward to seeing you in action in your new roles.

Congrats and welcome back to @computergeek541  on your second tour of duty. You were so active even after you stepped down, it's like you never retired, so your resumption of the role is fitting.

Well-deserved promotions all and great choices by PM.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to our new oracles! All very deserved. May you lead by example.

Edit: 

@Lieux  You go girl! It's about dang time!

Need Help? Let's chat.