darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE

@LeePublic 

Buyer beware.

Twopennybuffalo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok I understand. You are correct. One would assume it should be patched by now. It seems other users have gotten this in other forums now. Maybe it isn’t supposed to be a live promo

softech
Mayor / Maire

@Twopennybuffalo   i just worry it is a one time 3GB promo and not reoccurring bonus. 

To be honest, you might want to open a ticket with CS Agent to confirm if it is reoccurring and you might still able to fix it if you entered 3 by mistake.  

Let us know

LeePublic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@darlicious Thanks for the warning, I won't do this because I want to join Public so I will abide by the rules. 

Twopennybuffalo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Because it says unlimited and not 1/1 leads me to believe it is reoccurring but PM I guess could pull it from me. As it wasn’t advertised!

akshaygakhar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For students going back to school in the autumn, this is a decent bargain. It's great to learn that the offer has been extended.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire
barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Twopennybuffalo wrote:

Ok I understand. You are correct. One would assume it should be patched by now. It seems other users have gotten this in other forums now. Maybe it isn’t supposed to be a live promo

I dunno ... I can't imagine  them having something out there that they don't know about . That looks like a fairly official offer from the pic and if they start with it and you stick with your plan  why should they have any grounds to take it away once it is in the computer . 

edited to ad ; I get the impression this was not a mistake like someone here implied  but an offer you found  or one they sent you ?   And how is that not fair game  and an offer they should either honour fully  or get deleted . 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor 

This is why......

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Possible-plan-error/m-p/710436

Sometimes some things should be wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more, say no more publicly!

@softech 

That's why we shouldn't tell people to contact the mods immediately for issues.

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious wrote:

Sometimes some things should be wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more, say no more publicly!

@darlicious 

Hhmm  . Isn't that  getting to the heart of this place ?  I think @Twopennybuffalo  was just sharing good fortune thrown his/her way  and what is the worst case scenario ...dropping back to the 2 gig recurring bonus that was originally applied for  ? That should fly even with CSA scrutiny . It would be one thing if it was for anyone but if only new customers can get it  what are the odds many will find it before sign up without Pm marketing . 

Need Help? Let's chat.