cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
softech
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE

I think they idea is if you are ready to loss it after confirming , then yes. go ahead and confirm it for everyone

and on the other hand, if you find out the 3GB was a one time only, then you will be glad you ask early and change it back to 2GB.. you never know, if you ask too late (after the month when you notice it is not recurring), maybe they decline to change it back.

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Looking at what  @Twopennybuffalo  has uncovered for them if it is indeed a glitch,  then PM would look pretty small indeed not to offer the 2 gig rcbonus  in appreciation. 

malisevicnatali
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

coool😁

ptpz

I'm sad that I wasn't able to activate this promo as a new customer 😭

softech
Mayor / Maire

@ptpz  why you can't?? you missed putting in the code?? how long you activated??

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@ptpz 

why you are sad, if you are a new customer ,

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, the will Add for it,

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@ptpz wrote:

I'm sad that I wasn't able to activate this promo as a new customer 😭

Did you miss this promo?

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/fs2020

If you forgot to enter your info for the promo then contact a CSA.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

ptpz

@JK8 @S--S @softech 

Thank you all for your replies!

Yes I activated back in mid-July but didn't enter the promo code, I thought the promotion was already done.

The website was showing the promo code when I was browsing as I was researching before making the switch from Freedom.

When I bought my SIM card and wanted to activate PM few days later, the website wasn't showing the code and I looked everywhere for it.

I will try to submit a request. Thank you all again so much. 😊

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@ptpz 

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Service by CS_Agent. Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Service by CS_Agent, will Response by private message to you inbox
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

Treyman07

What a great deal!

Need Help? Let's chat.