cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jade_S
Public Mobile

FLASH SALE

Hey Community, 

Starting August 13 to August 16 at 11:59PM EST, new customers can get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free when they activate on any plan $35 or higher with promo code 2GBBONUS

This offer is available to new customers only. Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email 
  3. Activate on any plan $35 or higher online by August 16 using the promo code to redeem this offer.

Offer Details:

• Activate on any plan $35 or more using the promo code by August 16 and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus 
  • Offer available to new customers who activate online.
  • 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40, $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

This offer is subject to change without notice.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online, or activate in-store

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

softech
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE

Happy to see it extended!!!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Good deal for students returning to school in the fall.  Good to hear offer has been extended.

LeePublic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just in time for me to sign up! Think I'll wait longer (till the 16th) so I can maximize my current Lucky Mobile plan and then switch.

Twopennybuffalo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Now let’s just see this awesome deal extended to BTS! I mean you can always try code 3GBBONUS worked for me 

LeePublic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Twopennybuffalo Do you mean 2GBBONUS?

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Interesting that they are back to the old style 4 day promotions where you need to activate by the 4th day. Still need to register your email first though. So no 2 or 3 week period after registering your email to get activated which was to allow time to get your hands on a SIM card. That can be an issue for some people. There are retailers where you can get one, don’t try ordering it online from PM as it wont even be shipped before this ends.

AE_Collector

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

LOL ... just what is a 2 gb recurring data bonus   ..I can't find a reasonable description anywhere . 

Is it really only available for 3 days ? 

Thanks .

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor 

4 days, Friday through Monday. But that is Monday 11:59 PM EASTERN time zone so it ends at 9 PM Pacific. That is how all or at least most Flash Sales were at PM before Covid.

While a recurring data bonus at PM isn’t very common, that is what this one is. An extra 2GB every month. But choose your new plan carefully as doing a plan change in the future removes this bonus. Even if you were changing from the $40 with 5 GB plan to a possible new version of the $40 plan that came with say 6 GB of data, you lose the 2 GB monthly bonus. You keep it until you decide there is a better plan to change to.

These sort of more common data bumps are encouraging to me as it could easily result in bumps to the included data amount with some plans before too long.

AE_Collector

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

@barndoorEvery 30 days, new customers receive 2GB data in addition to their plan data

Need Help? Let's chat.