cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: FLASH SALE

OK ...thanks  .I wondered if that was the way it worked  ...but I could find no explanation .

Doesn't really matter to me I guess because not a new customer  anyway.

Haiggy

I’m sorry, but how is this a ‘sale’? Or even a ‘flash’ when it’s been around for months already? Giving out bonus data is not a discount. 

LeePublic

@barndoor It kind of is a sale, you get the same GB for $35 on the $40 plan. thus a $5 savings per month.

Twopennybuffalo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

FEC46EDB-C68A-4485-8D20-49133C5BD468.jpeg

Honestly just try code 3GBBONUS….. it works for some. 

LeePublic

@Twopennybuffalo If this is true, then this is a hot deal!

Twopennybuffalo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don’t know if it is supposed to be.but it worked for me.

barndoor

@Twopennybuffalo wrote:

I don’t know if it is supposed to be.but it worked for me.

And did you get it as  a new customer  or just as an upgrade ?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Haiggy wrote:

I’m sorry, but how is this a ‘sale’? Or even a ‘flash’ when it’s been around for months already? Giving out bonus data is not a discount. 

@Haiggy   Yes PM keeps reannouncing this as a flash sale over the last few weeks even though it's been available for a few months now without the "sale date" limitations. 

The bonus data actually is better than the normal one time add-on bonus data offered during other flash sales as this one is reoccurring (for plans $35+) forever, or as long as you don't change plans so a good deal for anyone activating a new account.

LeePublic

@Twopennybuffalo I might have to give it a try! lol

Edit: Decided against it, as I don't want to lose the data.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Twopennybuffalo 

It might have worked for you but until your renewal you don't know for sure. Pm could turn around and rescind your data bonus and tell you that you did not enter valid promo code so now you get none. It's one thing to make an honest mistake and pm honours the promocode or gives you the original promocode plan data bonus.....its another thing altogether to publicly advise other customers to purposely use the promocode you accidently imputted when you activated.

Need Help? Let's chat.