cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online


@dac13 wrote:

If you sign up for the $25 plan and change to the $15 plan for the 2nd month then the credit will be for $15 and not the $25?


If you initially sign on with the $25 plan and your next renewal is free...why would you downgrade to $15 plan for the second ?

Alternative is to downgrade for the 3rd renewal. Wouldn't that make more sense ?  😷

 

EDIT; never mind...I now see your point. Good question.  🤔

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

All service providers including Rogers ,Bell ,Telus ,.Freedom Kudoo are throwing in free data (one time or recurring) these days for existing customers but Public Mobile is so stingy in this regard.

All PM offers and perks are for new customers only ! - Wondering existing customer are PM's lowest priority.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online


@aaleem wrote:

All service providers including Rogers ,Bell ,Telus ,.Freedom Kudoo are throwing in free data (one time or recurring) these days for existing customers but Public Mobile is so stingy in this regard.

All PM offers and perks are for new customers only ! - Wondering existing customer are PM's lowest priority.


Summer 2019 we all got a free gig of data. Xmas 2019 we all got 400 minutes and a gig of data. Summer 2020 people in AB and BC got 1000 minutes and 5 gigs of data.

Some promo plans are made available to existing customers. There used to be a promo credit for referrals for the existing customer. We haven't seen that for a while other than enticing a few no-to-low referrals customers to get with it for one time.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

"Summer 2019" , "Xmas 2019" were almost 12 months ago ......

I am referring to current times. Cell phone usage due to covid has dropped significantly (while home internet usage picked up) and that's why almost every provider is offering free data /minutes EXCEPT PM as a token of concern and care to its subscribers and to retain them. 

 

No discounts or one time perks from PM during the "entire covid period so far" !!!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

 @aaleem 

Oh...they gave refunds for roaming add-ons for those still in the states too.

Do the likes of Lucky and Chatr give all this stuff away? Or just the upper main brands?

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

Doh, I signed up my mother to a public mobile account yesterday. If I sign her up through the email link will this promotion be applied to her plan that was activated on the 22nd?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online


@Grease_Bits wrote:

Doh, I signed up my mother to a public mobile account yesterday. If I sign her up through the email link will this promotion be applied to her plan that was activated on the 22nd?


No, it will not. Contact the moderators to see if they can apply the promo manually.

 

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the quote bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

Appreciate the quick response!

 

Seems like just bad timing on our part. Worth a shot asking.

Highlighted
Oracle

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second 30 DAYS FREE when you activate online

@Catherine_T, can the name of the thread get changed for accuracy, please.  It is the second 30 days, not month.  There is already a lot of confusion for some users as to why their payment date is always changing and an announcement such as this makes it sound like it is monthly billing when it isn't.


I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online


@hairbag1 wrote:

@dac13 wrote:

If you sign up for the $25 plan and change to the $15 plan for the 2nd month then the credit will be for $15 and not the $25?


If you initially sign on with the $25 plan and your next renewal is free...why would you downgrade to $15 plan for the second ?

Alternative is to downgrade for the 3rd renewal. Wouldn't that make more sense ?  😷

 

EDIT; never mind...I now see your point. Good question.  🤔


@hairbag1 I just re-read the post and noticed the 3rd point - below:

 

3. The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.

 

So then technically if you sign up with a $25 plan, then change to the $15 plan for the 2nd month then the credit will be for $25 and not $15.

Need Help? Let's chat.