cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FLASH SALE! Activate any $25+/mo plan and get a bonus 5 GB of data + get a SIM for $0

@cheemleung wrote:

Wow! Just signed up today and now see this - anything I can do to get this promo being a one day customer? 

Sorry, but no.  These flash sales happen with such little notice, tomorrow nd Sunday only, until midnight of Sunday, eastern time.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE! Activate any $25+/mo plan and get a bonus 5 GB of data + get a SIM for $0

I know, right.  I've been a customer for a week.  Ah well.  

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It appears to be a one time add-on that is associated with your plan - for as long as you keep your plan (active and unchanged). 

At least that's my understanding. Can someone in the know please confirm?

@momcabobyn wrote:

It appears to be a one time add-on that is associated with your plan - for as long as you keep your plan (active and unchanged). 

yep, as long as you dont change plans or become inactive, the data bonus shouldn't expire (until you use it all obviously)

Mayor / Maire

@momcabobyn wrote:

You've read it just as well as the rest of us have. Smiley Happy

Maybe with all the p1$$ed off people that have walked with all the endless problems of late...they need to get back some new customers. Smiley Happy

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

• Eligible customers will be provided the one-time 5 GB data Add-On within 7 days.

I think SIMon answered the question. What is an AddOn?

"Our In Canada Data and Long Distance Add-Ons don't expire until the service is fully depleted. In other words, any remaining data or minutes will roll over at your renewal date until they're used up."

Thank you SIMon.

Does the new $25 plan include Canada wide talking?
Mayor / Maire

@Zippy 

Yes, $25 plan has unlimited Canada calling, unlimited international text and 1 GB 3G data

You mentioned 1 GB of data but it's supposed to have 5 gigabytes of data is it not

I was 1 day too short for getting this deal Smiley Sad im new to public mobile today (the 24th) could it still be possible for me to get it?? or even 2 extra Gigs? im trying this company, and left freeom for now. 8GB for 50 bucks is pretty nice but im afaird it won't be enough looking at my track recrod with them. kinda bumed out to see this deal.