cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Activate any $25+/mo plan and get a bonus 5 GB of data + get a SIM for $0

Hi

I just took my referral to a Wal-Mart in Hamilton, but hey couldn't open the account, they told me telus server is down and they can't log in. Did anybody else have an issue like that today?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE! Activate any $25+/mo plan and get a bonus 5 GB of data + get a SIM for $0

I activated a plan just 1-2 days ago and am a new customer, is there any way I can also receive this offer?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am new customer just join today Smiley Happy  I love that one time 5GB Smiley Happy

@qtran wrote:

I activated a plan just 1-2 days ago and am a new customer, is there any way I can also receive this offer?

Sorry, but the activation needs to occur May 25 or 26 for you to be eligible.

@kselmak wrote:

Hi

I just took my referral to a Wal-Mart in Hamilton, but hey couldn't open the account, they told me telus server is down and they can't log in. Did anybody else have an issue like that today?

In that case, I would hope that they would offer you the free sim card and ask you to activate at home.  What did they do? Did they just say to come back later?

@computergeek541 wrote:

@kselmak wrote:

Hi

In that case, I would hope that they would offer you the free sim card and ask you to activate at home.  What did they do? Did they just say to come back later?

Yup they just tald me to try later

I don't mind cause I'll be in the area anyways. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Was looking to switch an other phone to PM. But you have no useful ready made plans. No LTE plans.  No 90 day plans. Looking for 2gb lte/30.   ideal would be 6 GB  LTE / 90 days

Mayor / Maire

@floorit wrote:

Was looking to switch an other phone to PM. But you have no useful ready made plans. No LTE plans.  No 90 day plans. Looking for 2gb lte/30.   ideal would be 6 GB  LTE / 90 days

Did you not see the build your own? Province-wide/texting/6gb LTE - 90 days = $135. You can go all the way to 15gb for 90 days too.

Heck...you can do 24gb at 3mbps which is usually plenty fast for most use.

But no the build your own is not eligible for this weekend promo.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just tried to activate at Walmart, they tried 2 different browsers and both failed. 25 min wasted.

Went to the Koodo store across the street that is listed as participating on the PM site and they didn't know what I was talking about and refused to do the free SIM.

Not sure about siging up with a company that can't seem to run a simple promotion.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@kselmak wrote:

Hi

We just went back and did itSmiley Happy

Apparently there was an issue with the internet provider at the store.