cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: FLASH SALE! Activate any $25+/mo plan and get a bonus 5 GB of data + get a SIM for $0

@Alireja wrote:

Bonus data will expire if account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 

You can find it here under "offer details".

Good point!  So unable to change to a lower price plan and retain the add-on...too badSmiley Sad

Oracle

Re: FLASH SALE! Activate any $25+/mo plan and get a bonus 5 GB of data + get a SIM for $0

@Alireja  good catch.   usually there is a spoiler with additional details, we haev never had to go to the plan to see teh fine print.

@Alan_K   maybe you want to add the fine print to the announcement.

I will be curious to see if the system can handle removing the  addon, for suspended or changed plans.  

Mayor / Maire

It's not unlike the other promo where you had to keep a >=$30 plan to keep getting the $10 credit. This should be the same as that. Change to any plan if you like as long as it's >=$25. But no. It says change plan period. That should be clarified.

@Alan_K 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Odd that the $0 SIM excludes the new PM Kiosk locations. You'd think that would be an opportunity to promote them.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Also, are these offers still eligible for the $10 referal bonus? Do not see that mentioned anywhere.

Nevermind -- I just noticed the link to the More Ways to Save which includes the referral credit.

Oracle

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Odd that the $0 SIM excludes the new PM Kiosk locations. You'd think that would be an opportunity to promote them.

The retail locations need to make some money some how Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

@geopublic wrote:

@lindalee wrote:

So say if I change my plan next bill cycle, the 5GB add-on will still be there until it runs out?

@lindalee  Yes, add-ons do not have an expiry date.

Wrong.  Read the offer details

"5GB one-time data bonus will be applied to eligible Ready-made rate plans of $25/month or more. Bonus data will expire if account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed."

Although it is not stated at OP, read the offer details too.

5GBBonus.JPG

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just to confirm. Is the 5 GB one time use. Or recurring 5 Gb each month with the purchase plan? 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It appears to be a one time add-on that is associated with your plan.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Wow! Just signed up today and now see this - anything I can do to get this promo being a one day customer?