cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Activate any $25+/mo plan and get a bonus 5 GB of data + get a SIM for $0

@Zippy 

Yes, one time 5 GB data add on (unused portion rolls over until next month until used up).  The regular monthly plan only is 1 GB per month.

Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Activate any $25+/mo plan and get a bonus 5 GB of data + get a SIM for $0

@Colinh90 

You probably out of luck, but you could try to private message moderator and explain your situation.  No guarantees.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Mayor / Maire

@Zippy wrote:

You mentioned 1 GB of data but it's supposed to have 5 gigabytes of data is it not

You had asked if it had Canada-wide calling. Any other info received was extra beyond what you asked for.

The 5gb is a bonus add-on on top of the monthly 1gb of the $25 plan. And you don't keep getting 5gb. It's just an add-on that you will eventually use up depending on your data usage.

Mayor / Maire

@Colinh90 wrote:

I was 1 day too short for getting this deal Smiley Sad im new to public mobile today (the 24th) could it still be possible for me to get it?? or even 2 extra Gigs? im trying this company, and left freeom for now. 8GB for 50 bucks is pretty nice but im afaird it won't be enough looking at my track recrod with them. kinda bumed out to see this deal. 

When I signed up I had no idea about promos and such. Next thing I knew a promo came where I thought hey I would've used that but a part of it wasn't quite right so oh well. Then shortly after that another promo came up where I definitely would have.

I think there should be something like a 30 day price protection for new customers.

But I did send a note to the mods and they did a little something for me. Not the whole deal, but something. Be nice. They don't *have* to do anything.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

sure, im 1 day late for the promo, i just got here from freedom and so far im having a better experince, Freedoms network over the last couple of months has gotten so bad that i was forced to switch. sure, i would like a min 0f 10 GB's for 55bucks like i had with them. but 8Gig's is ok, plus the network seems to be better (both my friend and i went thru some of  freedom's dead spots in our area. his phone didn't have service in those areas obviously, but mine did), i didn't have an issue trying to get a call to go thru all day (like i normally would before).. before i had to re-call 3 or 4 times to get thru to people but it was refreshing to only to call once for a change and its been like that since i activated my sim card. 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just letting my friend know about it. Great incentive!!!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

$0 SIM Card does not include Public Mobile Kiosks or K-Mobile, interesting.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@danielj wrote:

$0 SIM Card does not include Public Mobile Kiosks or K-Mobile, interesting.

Yup, that's pretty much what I said too.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just to be clear. If I understand this correctly, you will only get the monthly data based on the plan. ie. $25 1 gb / month. The 5 gb bonus is not an add on to the monthly amount (ie. 6 gb/month for the $25 plan) but a one time use for when you go over the monthly allowance that carries forward indefinitely until it is used up. Thanks
Mayor / Maire

@PaulC1967 wrote:
Just to be clear. If I understand this correctly, you will only get the monthly data based on the plan. ie. $25 1 gb / month. The 5 gb bonus is not an add on to the monthly amount (ie. 6 gb/month for the $25 plan) but a one time use for when you go over the monthly allowance that carries forward indefinitely until it is used up. Thanks

You got it.