cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: From Sep 23-30 - Get an extra $10 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mob

@Psygineer wrote:

The irony was that I was texting a couple of people who wanted me to watch for promos for them, and my phone went Emergency Calls only yet again... Seems PM doesn't want me texting others about this. I had to use my temporary emergency backup Lucky to text about Public Mobile... 

Or you can simply have ANYONE follow these instructions to get notified of ALL announcements WITHOUT even signing up with PM or this community:

How to get notified of ANY New Promos, Announcements, System Outages, etc

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: From Sep 23-30 - Get an extra $10 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mob

Good deal, but need to be $25 plan or higher.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Too bad about the timing recenly just refered somebody and we both miss out on the extra. At least they are getting a better deal now with Public Mobile.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I did refer my school friend yesterday for a $40 plan and I did get my $1, but I am not seeing the $10 in my account. Do we have to wait until the promotion is over to get one time $10?

Mayor / Maire

@Roger3 wrote:

I did refer my school friend yesterday for a $40 plan and I did get my $1, but I am not seeing the $10 in my account. Do we have to wait until the promotion is over to get one time $10?

As a Public Mobile customer you need to:

1. Be a good pal and refer a friend to Public Mobile.
  2. Tell your friend that they need to successfully activate online on a $25/mo plan or higher during the promotional period and include you as their referrer in order to be eligible for the promotion. Learn more about Referral Codes HERE
  3. The extra one-time $10 credit will be applied to your Self-Serve account within 72 hours of your friend’s online activation. In addition, you will continue to be eligible for the $1 referral credit off your monthly bill for as long as your friend stays with Public Mobile.
Oracle

@Roger3 wrote:

As per the terms in the promo announcement:

"The extra one-time $10 credit will be applied to your Self-Serve account within 72 hours of your friend’s online activation."

GR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Roger3 it says can take up to 72 hours providing he activated online and not instore 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is an awesome promotion. Unfortunetly, I tried to inculcate my friend to switch to PM from Virgin and it didn't work well. She's paying the $50 plan for 4GB. 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@JoelkimFor people paying in the $50 range there are way better options than Public Mobile.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Joelkim wrote:

This is an awesome promotion. Unfortunetly, I tried to inculcate my friend to switch to PM from Virgin and it didn't work well. She's paying the $50 plan for 4GB. 

@Joelkim   Your friend is paying $50 for 4gb with virgin? You couldn't convince her to pay either $40/5gb or $50/8.5gb? That's $28 and $38 for 6 months on rbc promo(+autopay)+ 5gb bonus data add on that rolls over and the $20 referral credit on top?