cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: From Sep 23-30 - Get an extra $10 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mob

Ok cool a nice referral promo. Thanks PM and @Alan_K  for coming up with a promo that rewards the loyal customer and the new customer. Let's see if I can dig up some referrals.

Mayor / Maire

Re: From Sep 23-30 - Get an extra $10 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mob

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Alan_K wrote:

@popping wrote:

What happened to those referrals activated a $10  plan before this announcement based on the info on subscriber's overview page?

The promo is not limited to this Community post, anything Sep 23-30 ET is eligible and will be accounted for within 72 hours.

I think that @popping might be asking about in-store activations and about $10 and $15 plan activations.  This morning, the self serve pages did not specify any conditions.

So people may have jumped the gun. Would you be willing to honour todays activations using a referral before your announcement and after the blurb was put up on the self-serve (whenever that was or just simply dated today) and giving the promo bonus's.

That was a little long Smiley Happy

That's where I think popping was going. So yes the $10 or $15 plans activated wherever.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The irony was that I was texting a couple of people who wanted me to watch for promos for them, and my phone went Emergency Calls only yet again... Seems PM doesn't want me texting others about this. I had to use my temporary emergency backup Lucky to text about Public Mobile... 

Oracle

@Psygineer wrote:

The irony was that I was texting a couple of people who wanted me to watch for promos for them, and my phone went Emergency Calls only yet again... Seems PM doesn't want me texting others about this. I had to use my temporary emergency backup Lucky to text about Public Mobile... 

@Psygineerkinda hard to promote something that isn't working all the time, isn't it?  Seeing promos when the self-serve is a complete mess reminds me of the analogy "You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig"  

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

Cool! 

@z10user4 wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Alan_K wrote:

@popping wrote:

What happened to those referrals activated a $10  plan before this announcement based on the info on subscriber's overview page?

The promo is not limited to this Community post, anything Sep 23-30 ET is eligible and will be accounted for within 72 hours.

I think that @popping might be asking about in-store activations and about $10 and $15 plan activations.  This morning, the self serve pages did not specify any conditions.

So people may have jumped the gun. Would you be willing to honour todays activations using a referral before your announcement and after the blurb was put up on the self-serve (whenever that was or just simply dated today) and giving the promo bonus's.

That's where I think popping was going. So yes the $10 or $15 plans activated wherever.

I'm actually one of them

I was sooooooooooo happy to see it

There was another announcement in the community and it didn't say anything about the  plan conditions. If i knew i would have waited for the free sim promo. That was about 5 hours before the second announcement

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just missed this for one day. Smiley Sad

Mayor / Maire

@totalUser wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Alan_K wrote:

@popping wrote:

I'm actually one of them

I was sooooooooooo happy to see it

There was another announcement in the community and it didn't say anything about the  plan conditions. If i knew i would have waited for the free sim promo. That was about 5 hours before the second announcement

That other "announcement" was not official like this thread. That was a fellow customer telling us all that he found that deal in the self-serve. It showed up there well before the actual official announcement.

Seriously....I referred a friend yesterday and they signed up yesterday and today you offer this promo. This is the 3rd promo I missed in the past  40 days or so. My luck gotta change.

Yay! I love this promo / contest!