cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: From Sep 23-30 - Get an extra $10 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mob

Well, my niece got $10 off from her plan for three months (the past weekend) will be much better than I have an extra $10 reward!

Re: From Sep 23-30 - Get an extra $10 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mob

Not bad. At least the referrer finally gets more than $1. I wish it was the $25/$25 again.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

One used to quite often be able to stack the second month free or the 6 x $10 credits New Customer Promo with the $25/$25 Referral Credit Promo. BUT, I am liking that finally there are some promos back again.

I guess this promo will work with the RBCREWARDS promo if you start on the $40 or higher plan. Both are Do it Yourself only activation. And both expire Sept 30.

What did someone say about a free SIM offer?

Terry

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@AE_Collector wrote:

One used to quite often be able to stack the second month free or 6 x $10 credits with the $25/$25 referal. BUT, I am liking that finally some promos are back again.

I guess this promo will work with the RBCREWARDS promo if you start on the $40 or higher plan. Both are Do it Yourself only activation. And both expire Sept 30.

Terry

Yes that's exactly what if was looking for....i already have some stackable interested parties that would be the icing on the cake.

@Alan_K nice promo, both sides get a little extra, that's always nice to see.

One week promo is better than two days and not quite as good as two weeks!

Terry

Great news.  We're normally happy to refer/ help a friend join PM, and now it's even nicer that we have a small credit for the referor too.

It's nice as we often do some salesmanship/ explaining the benefits and plans & get a few questions as they join.

I referred & helped a friend join a few weeks ago when there was the flash sale of 2nd month free, so that was better for my freind as they got $10 referral & one month free.

I remember last time on the $25/$25 promo PM extended it by almost a month. I think 1 week is a little short when, for most, need to order the SIM via mail. 

So , I am asking for an extension.

@smp99 wrote:

I remember last time on the $25/$25 promo PM extended it by almost a month. I think 1 week is a little short when, for most, need to order the SIM via mail. 

So , I am asking for an extension.

@smp99 @Alan_K It would be nice if you could link a promo to a SIM card order and then receive some kind of grace period for activation.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@darlicious wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

One used to quite often be able to stack the second month free or 6 x $10 credits with the $25/$25 referal. BUT, I am liking that finally some promos are back again.

Terry

Yes that's exactly what if was looking for....i already have some stackable interested parties that would be the icing on the cake.

@AE_Collector  I guess the free SIM card offer that was seen on self serve account was a mirage? Has anyone else heard about this...i went looking for the post but it looks like it was removed?