Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:
@dkai12 You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment:
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.
If this fails, contact the moderators and ask them to apply payment and to reset your service. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:
Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password. Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.
- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen. The mods answer will show up there. When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe.
Welcome to PM .
Where to send a service ticket
Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
1. Tell SIMon what is the issue (important)
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
7. After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.
You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save
@dkai12 contact moderators by clicking ? bottom right corner ask Simon to speak to a human this will help generate a ticket to speak with the moderators response time is 2 to 48 hours also change password for your account good luck!!