cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards program suspended

JennyJ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to redeem points for $15 off my bill and tells me that my and my husband‘s accounts are suspended and to contact public. We are paid in full, credit card is attached to our file and we’ve never missed paying a bill. Have submitted a ticket but wondering if this is a problem since it’s two of our accounts?  It could be more as my daughter and son both have accounts also with public, but I have not checked their accounts. 

4 REPLIES 4

jimbobs2023
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Interesting. I've been trying to log into My Account for the last 30 minutes or so and get a "This page is down or unavailable for maintenance. Click below to return to Login Page." message.

Very, very strange. I just checked and my rewards page is as expected - no funny messages. Same as my account page.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@JennyJ wrote:

Trying to redeem points for $15 off my bill and tells me that my and my husband‘s accounts are suspended and to contact public. We are paid in full, credit card is attached to our file and we’ve never missed paying a bill. Have submitted a ticket but wondering if this is a problem since it’s two of our accounts?  It could be more as my daughter and son both have accounts also with public, but I have not checked their accounts. 

@JennyJ , please check your account section to see if it shows that your services are active. Can you make & receive phone calls, send & receive text/MMS messages? I ask due to on my rewards page it shows that “Your services are on hold due to the expiration of your subscription. If your services are on hold for more than 90 days, your account will be closed permanently and you'll lose your phone number..” but my account page it shows it’s active which it should due to I paid this month on April 12. I can make & receive phone calls, send & receive text/MMS messages!

I have submitted a support ticket to report this issue on my account.

Edit: A CS_Agent responded back stating that it was a display issue on my rewards page & fixed it for me. Now it is showing up correctly!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @JennyJ 

autopay fails sometimes

if you login to My Account, it is showing suspended?  check Payment history , if it shows no transaction, then PM really didn't charge you. You can then make a manual payment, click Pay and Resume Services button 

Need Help? Let's chat.