cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

New targeted offer for some current clients!

Just received this new offer by text, I have until April 29th to accept it (by replying "*****" to the text?) if I want it... Anybody else got it?

$35/month for unlimited talk+text, and 2.5+0.5 autopay = 3gb data.

Seems like a legit text, as it knows my renewal date, and I already received a text from PM from that number last July...

Accepted Solutions
Moderator_Team

Re: New targeted offer for some current clients!

Hello @fibi200329 !

In regards of redeeming the 35$ plan with 3 GB of data, you must return to the 25$ plan with 1 GB of data!

Once you are under the 25$ plan with 1 GB of data, you will get a text message telling you that you have the choice to accept and upgrade to the 35$ plan with 3 GB of data on the next renewal date between May 1st and 30th 2020.

As other eligibility criteria you must be with Public Mobile for at least 45 days, the account must be active(no suspended status) and you must be registered for automatic top ups.

Also, as conditions you will need to reply to the text messages with YES35 and you have until April 29th 2020 at 11:59 PM to reply YES35 to redeem the offer.

Thank you! 🙂

Andu

View solution in original post

All Replies
Staliger
Mayor / Maire

Re: New offer for current clients!

@Someone_here No, didn't receive anything. Sounds interesting. Better than the current 35$ plan at least.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Someone_here wrote:

Just received this new offer by text, I have until April 29th to accept if I want it... Anybody else got it?

I did not receive that text.

popping
Oracle

@Someone_here 

Which plan do you have?

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

@popping the $25 plan

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Someone_here You are here since 2017. Maybe, it is a kind of loyalty reward plan? I also have 25$ but using PM since November 2019. No sms about this opportunity.

popping
Oracle

@Someone_here wrote:

@popping the $25 plan

I have $10, $15 and $40 plans.  If PM let me get the $35 3GB plan, I may schedule plan change from my $40 while sitting at home.

Have a better and better day!

Stay safe and stay home.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Someone_here What! Are you sure this is not a koodo migration offer! Ive always wanted a plan like that.

popping
Oracle

@Someone_here wrote:

Just received this new offer by text, I have until April 29th to accept it (by replying "YES35" to the text?) if I want it... Anybody else got it?

Seems like a legit text, as it knows my renewal date, and I already received a text from PM from that number last July...

Which number send you the offer?

Couple years ago during the migration offer, people texted to that number with "offer" IIRC to get the migration offer. 

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI, no it's not Koodo!

Screenshot_20200422-123128.png

Need Help? Let's chat.